PDA

View Full Version : PID list in final Beta and RTM/RTW version?

Goldfinger911
January 14th, 2008, 05:28 AM
I was wondering, for the final (actual) Beta version, will the list of available PIDS be the same as it is now?

Also, when the product is finally released, what is the plan for available PIDs? Will the V2 BBL'ing be identical to the Scan Tool on the PC? I thought this was discussed once, but I couldnt find the thread.

Lastly, is it safe to assume that support for calculated PIDs will be in the final product as well?

Thanks guys.

Blacky
January 14th, 2008, 03:56 PM
The PID list for BB logging will have the same (if not more) PIDs than pass through logging.
DMA PIDs will also be supported.

CAlculated PIDs will not be supported. However, a few critical calculated PIDs will be preconfigured.
Those will be:
- Various wide band controllers.
- BEN factors

If anyone has any other absolutely necessary calc PIDs, we can add them into the BB logging firmware.

Regards
Paul

Goldfinger911
January 14th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Awesome. Thanks Paul.

Keep up the good work. The V2 is turning into an outstanding tuning tool. I just look for reasons to drive my car so I can play with it. :)

Hyper99
January 15th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Paul,

Any guestimate on when we may have the calculated PIDS mentioned above. Everything seems to be working OK on the BBL and 7.5 stuff.

I have logged 2.5 hours in passthough and 2.5 hours in standalone BBL and no hickups.:D

(BTW - why does V7.5 report itself to the OS as V7??)

Josh61513
October 7th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Another bump for calculated PIDs via blackbox logging. Is this possible?

I regularly use calculated PIDs to monitor the rotational speed of various components in the transmission based in trans input speed/trans output speed/current gear using if/then statements. Currently I can only do this with logged data, not live.

Thanks in advance!