PDA

View Full Version : Idles fine after loading new tune. Drive it goes to crap

Dale
January 16th, 2008, 02:44 AM
Still working on idle issues here :bash: I can load a new tune file. Do some idle learns, reload, etc etc.

Idles great after I load in my tune files. But after I drive it say 20 miles or so, it goes to crap. Let it cool all the way off, start and it wont idle. WTF?

my refaig is around -.15 or so(after loading new tune). Is that close enough? Or is that still to far off.

What else could it be?

eurospec1
January 16th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Still working on idle issues here :bash: I can load a new tune file. Do some idle learns, reload, etc etc.

Idles great after I load in my tune files. But after I drive it say 20 miles or so, it goes to crap. Let it cool all the way off, start and it wont idle. WTF?

my refaig is around -.15 or so(after loading new tune). Is that close enough? Or is that still to far off.

What else could it be?

try turning idle learning off and see what happens?

Dale
January 16th, 2008, 06:29 AM
try turning idle learning off and see what happens?

Where is that at? (dont have efi in front of me at moment)

Dale
January 16th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Ok, I assume you were talking about B4501 and B4502. I moved both of them up to 130.

Loaded
Started, did a refaig process. Showed I needed to add .07 lbs about everywhere but edited nothing.

Drove over to gas station (about 3 miles away) and drove fine.
Turned off for gas
Started back up, stalled. Start, stall. I drove thru neighborhood on way back and stalled everywhere.

Once I got it in the garage I somehow managed to bring it down slow and it showed I needed .50lb at idle.

Why the difference?