PDA

View Full Version : Buddhism Spam

GMPX
January 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Hi All,

No, we are not trying to convert you over to Buddhism, not sure where this all came from, we'll get Andrew on the case.
It's pretty sad that spam is now in PM's.

Cheers,
Ross

Lextech
January 24th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I got that one today. I didn't know that kind of thing could happen. I didn't know how or who to notify, so I just deleted it.

OLS108
January 24th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Hi All,

No, we are not trying to convert you over to Buddhism

Cheers,
Ross
Happy to do it if helps me become a better tuner ? lol

ScarabEpic22
January 24th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Didnt get one, so I guess I dont have to convert lol!

BlackGMC
January 24th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Damint, so I wasn't supposed to switch relgiions???? My girlfriend is going to kill me....

Just kidding, I thought it was rather strange too...

swingtan
January 24th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I got the SPAM.... and promptly added the link to the content filters at work which will upload the setting to the vendor to be distributed to the rest of the client base ;)

VT LS1 NZ
January 24th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I sent them a tune file back but gathered they wouldn't be able to read it so I converted the code for them into English I'm sure they got the message......:bash:

MICK
January 24th, 2008, 07:17 PM
My reply was rejected.....

zrx1200
January 25th, 2008, 12:06 AM
i got one from a jeanette. i see she has been banned..good work guy/gals

JezzaB
January 25th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Well after receiving the PM and converting to Buddism, I have raised myself to a full state of enlightenment. I no longer need the Virtual VE table, I can read the co-efficients on the E38 easily...

Jez

Gelf VXR
January 25th, 2008, 03:45 PM
i got one from a jeanette. i see she has been banned..good work guy/gals

I got one from jeanette too, RE Gelf VXR

GELF = genetically engineered life form, some thing to do with budism

SRT10KLLR
January 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I was sent that message also and forwarded to ADMIN. If it helped me tune my 408 I would convert though, lol.

Trippin
January 26th, 2008, 12:18 PM
I didn't get the spam pm. Maybe it's just a gas thing. :D

eboggs_jkvl
January 26th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom Romnomrom

What e-mail?

joecar
January 27th, 2008, 07:05 AM
No, not an email... but a pm.