PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy EFILive

Gaz69
January 28th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I would like to buy EFILive for a Duramax conversion but have had no response from the main website. A couple of questions i have are as follows and i would appreciate if someone can help me.

1.I bought the engine and 6 speed Allison only so do not know my VIN number, will EFILive tell me what my VIN is when i plug into the OBD port? I need to order some more parts for my conversion but do not know if it is a LLY or a LBZ.

2.Who do i buy from in Australia or NZ, or do i buy from Kennedy in the US and get a tune with it?

3. As i am putting this in a NON Chevy vehicle will EFILive let me modify, bypass things as such as passlock and whatever else i find that pops up when i do the conversion?

4.Is there many users in OZ or NZ with duramax's?

Thanks Heaps Gaz

oztracktuning
January 29th, 2008, 01:10 AM
I can help you out. Give me a call via my website. www.oztracktuning.com

GMPX
January 29th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Gaz69, sorry nobody contacted you. There is a fella on here (who's name escapes me) that is in Australia that did a LBZ conversion in to a Nissan 4WD. It's all up an running fine.
Unfortunately there is not a massive user base on Duramax tuners in Aus simply because there isn't too many here. But with the internet that is not really an issue.

Cheers,
Ross

Gaz69
January 29th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks guys for the response. Appreciate there is not much call for tuning in OZ for Duramax as not commercially available here etc.

GMPX Gaz69, sorry nobody contacted you. There is a fella on here (who's name escapes me) that is in Australia that did a LBZ conversion in to a Nissan 4WD. It's all up an running fine.
Unfortunately there is not a massive user base on Duramax tuners in Aus simply because there isn't too many here. But with the internet that is not really an issue.

Cheers,
Ross I have sent a PM to the member with the Patrol but did not enquire about EFILive with him.

oztracktuning I can help you out. Give me a call via my website. www.oztracktuning.com I will give you a call in the next couple of days to make a few more enquiries.

Thanks a lot for your help guys.