PDA

View Full Version : Done tuning SD. What to do with EQ Ratio While in Open Loop

ArKay99
July 20th, 2005, 10:37 AM
I have tweaked my VE tables so my AFR is 14.6 everywhere.
should I return my EQ Ratio While in Open Loop Mode table {B3605} back to stock? I also turned off LTFT updates while tuning with my PLX WBO2. Not sure what to do here...

SSpdDmon
July 21st, 2005, 06:46 AM
should I return my EQ Ratio While in Open Loop Mode table {B3605} back to stock? I also turned off LTFT updates while tuning with my PLX WBO2. Not sure what to do here...

Yes, those tables are returned to stock. As far as I know, everything goes back to stock (except VE and PE tables) unless you want to run MAF-less (speed density). So, enable closed loop, enable LTFTs, enable DFCO, and if you want to use your MAF, restore the fail frequency/MILs. If you decide to keep your MAF, you'll need to recalibrate it to the new VE table you just created.

bink
July 21st, 2005, 09:06 AM

ArKay - You did your entire VE table at 14.6 AFR? :shock:

Cheers,
joel

Scoota
July 21st, 2005, 11:34 AM

Hopfully everyware up to about 70Kpa. Otherwise you must have some pretty impressive cooling system mods to run 14.6 at WOT.