PDA

View Full Version : VIN Licenses

schuter
March 17th, 2008, 01:40 PM
I bought two VIN licenses last week and havent received them yet. I have sent three email with no response. Does anyone still work at EFI Live?

joecar
March 17th, 2008, 04:11 PM
It usually takes 24 hours. I pm'd Tech Support, they'll get back to you.

Blacky
March 17th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I bought two VIN licenses last week and havent received them yet. I have sent three email with no response. Does anyone still work at EFI Live?

Please let me know your order number for the purchase, I'll track it down now.
Regards
Paul

Tordne
March 17th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Paul. I've just PM'd you the details he has sent me - in case you don't have them already direct.

Blacky
March 17th, 2008, 10:55 PM

Your license was processed and sent when the order was placed. It was sent again today. Please let me know in this thread whether or not you have recieved the license activation code. If not, I can send you the license activation code via private message instead of email.

Regards
Paul

schuter
March 18th, 2008, 12:01 AM
I did receive the email today. It says "Number of VIN Licenses Purchased: 1
" , but I purchased two. Is this code for one or two VIN's?

I have received every other email from EFI Live, once they started to respond, but for some reason I didnt receive the original????

I would check your automated system, sounds like something isnt firing on all eight cylinders.

Blacky
March 18th, 2008, 08:04 AM
I'll look into it right now.
Regards
Paul

I have received every other email from EFI Live, once they started to respond, but for some reason I didnt receive the original????

I would check your automated system, sounds like something isnt firing on all eight cylinders.

Blacky
March 18th, 2008, 08:14 AM

Our mistake, sorry. Only one license was sent in the original email.
I have emailed you correct activation code for two licenses.

Please let me know if you have not received the email.

Regards
Paul

schuter
March 18th, 2008, 08:59 AM
received, all works......thanks!