PDA

View Full Version : March 20, 2008 Update

Blacky
March 19th, 2008, 09:57 PM
I'm uploading the software for overnight testing by some EFILive insiders.

If I get the thumbs-up from them and there are no major changes required, it will be relaesed on the beta forum tomorrow.

P.S. I did not end up making a full install. It is a similar format to the previous beta release. Just a zip file to download and unzip over the top an existing V7.5.3 install.

I've attached the relaese notes so you can see what has changed and what has been added.

Regards
Paul

bballer182
March 20th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Ah read the release notes! very excited! :D

ChipsByAl
March 20th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Blacky for us who have not installed any of the bb logging software or updates, where do we need to start from to use this update? Do we need to go to the first install program from November 07? I have EFI Live up to date otherwise.
Al

Blacky
March 20th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Blacky for us who have not installed any of the bb logging software or updates, where do we need to start from to use this update? Do we need to go to the first install program from November 07? I have EFI Live up to date otherwise.
Al

The latest beta update will require V7.5.3 to already be installed. The install instructions and other pre-requisites are in the file ReadmeFirst.pdf in the file that will be available soon for download.

Regards
Paul

Highlander
March 20th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Wow!

Blacky
March 20th, 2008, 09:22 PM
I just posted the beta link...:notacrook:
Paul

ChipsByAl
March 21st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Thanks, it appears to be working!