PDA

View Full Version : Question about upgrading/shipping

JR_VETTE
March 20th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Hi, I am trying to order a V1 to V2 upgrade. When I get to the checkout screen, the shipping keeps defaulting back to "FedEx - Saudi Arabia" with a shipping price of $50.49. I've tried this a couple of times over the past week and it still is doing the same thing. My shipping address is in TN, so I don't know what's up. Any ideas? I'll probably just call tomorrow to do the upgrade I guess. Regardless, it's something you should probably be made aware of.

Edit - Ok, I can't find a number anywhere to call. Can someone help me? I really want to order the upgrade, but don't want it shipped to the Middle East! :Eyecrazy:

joecar
March 20th, 2008, 12:12 PM
JR,

I contacted tech support, they'll sort this out for you.

JR_VETTE
March 20th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks! And thanks for the quick response!

kbracing96
March 20th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Pm'ed you ;)

Blacky
March 20th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Hi, I am trying to order a V1 to V2 upgrade. When I get to the checkout screen, the shipping keeps defaulting back to "FedEx - Saudi Arabia" with a shipping price of $50.49. I've tried this a couple of times over the past week and it still is doing the same thing. My shipping address is in TN, so I don't know what's up. Any ideas? I'll probably just call tomorrow to do the upgrade I guess. Regardless, it's something you should probably be made aware of.

Edit - Ok, I can't find a number anywhere to call. Can someone help me? I really want to order the upgrade, but don't want it shipped to the Middle East! :Eyecrazy:

Has the shipping issue been sorted out yet or do you still need help?
Email me at paul@efilive.com if it is still failing.

Regards
Paul

Trippin
March 21st, 2008, 03:23 PM
If your still having trouble give me a call and I'll ship you one.

joecar
March 21st, 2008, 03:47 PM
Thanks to all resellers for replying... :cheers:

kbracing96
March 21st, 2008, 03:50 PM
He has been taken care of :D :cheers:

BackinBlack02SS
March 27th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Same thing just happened to me when I purchased V2. I sent a message so hopefully everthing is correct. I haven't been this excited about something in a long time!

Blacky
March 27th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Same thing just happened to me when I purchased V2. I sent a message so hopefully everthing is correct. I haven't been this excited about something in a long time!

All orders are checked manually before being shipped. It won't get shipped to saudi accidentally.

Regards
Paul

BackinBlack02SS
March 27th, 2008, 08:14 AM
All orders are checked manually before being shipped. It won't get shipped to saudi accidentally.

Regards
Paul

Haha, didn't think so. I was more concerned with correct shipping prices than anything else.

Blacky
March 27th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Haha, didn't think so. I was more concerned with correct shipping prices than anything else.

I'll just go make sure the correct prices are used.

Regards
Paul

BackinBlack02SS
March 27th, 2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks Paul! I can't wait to finally get my hands on EFILive!

Brandon

JR_VETTE
March 29th, 2008, 01:20 AM
He has been taken care of :D :cheers:
Got it yesterday. Thanks Kyle!!!!! :cheers:

kbracing96
March 30th, 2008, 05:36 AM
Got it yesterday. Thanks Kyle!!!!! :cheers:

Not a problem, Glad I could help :grin: