PDA

View Full Version : 98 Controllers Missing from New Beta Release

Ninety8C5
March 21st, 2008, 02:40 AM
The following lines seem to be missing from the new 'Options.ini' file.

LS1 98, Manual, LS1A_M.pmm, PSL_LS1, PCU
LS1 98, Auto, LS1A_A.pmm, PSL_LS1, PCU

When I push 'F1' select vehicle it starts at 99+ Manual. Is this a problem or can I just add it in?

Also in the 'Pid Description' folder I now have new and old files with similar names 'LS1A-M_PIDs.txt (12/30/07) and LS1A_M_PIDs.txt (3/20/07). Should the older files be deleted before copying to Flash Scan?

Thanks.

Ninety8C5
March 22nd, 2008, 03:37 AM
Will I tried adding the two lines for the 98 PCM and when I connected I got 'FUELSYS' is not a valid PID. I deleted it from the Options.ini file and it told me the 'MAF' PID wasn't valid.

I restored the original Options.ini file and selected '99+ Manual'' and it seems to be logging data. It would have been nice to have that information yesterday.

Can anyone share the secret to selecting different PIDs (custom PIDS groups) or is that not available yet.

Highlander
March 22nd, 2008, 06:44 AM
Its not possible yet.

Blacky
March 22nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
Sorry about the 98 not being there. I thought it was.
I'll get it fixed asap.

You should be able to change PID selections and create new PID selections by editing the Options.ini file to contain various lists of PIDs taken from the PID description text files.

Regards
Paul

Ninety8C5
March 23rd, 2008, 01:54 AM
You should be able to change PID selections and create new PID selections by editing the Options.ini file to contain various lists of PIDs taken from the PID description text files.

Regards
Paul

I thought I could just add the 98, but that did not work.

I did figure out how to create new PID selections and created one for Idle Air Flow and one for my standard PIDS.

I attempted to use the DMA PIDs, but Flash Scan doesn't seem to like anything that ends with _M. When will the DMA PIDs be available or should they be available now?

Is there anyway to remove the AD and Temp PIDS? I deleted them from the PID description file I used but they still show up?

Thanks!

Thanks.

oztracktuning
March 23rd, 2008, 01:58 AM
Also the TCC Solenoid is not present in the Bidirectional control area. ie. No TCC lockup ability.

ScarabEpic22
March 23rd, 2008, 08:12 AM
No LL8 controllers either...

Blacky
March 23rd, 2008, 08:53 AM
I thought I could just add the 98, but that did not work.
Working on it now...

I attempted to use the DMA PIDs, but Flash Scan doesn't seem to like anything that ends with _M. When will the DMA PIDs be available or should they be available now?
Working on it now...

Is there anyway to remove the AD and Temp PIDS? I deleted them from the PID description file I used but they still show up?
No, they are included automatically. There will eventually be an option to include/exclude them.

Regards
Paul

Blacky
March 23rd, 2008, 08:56 AM
Also the TCC Solenoid is not present in the Bidirectional control area. ie. No TCC lockup ability.

The bidirectional controls are not complete. The change that has been made to the bidi controls now allows us to add/change any controller's bidi controls by simply sending out new configuration files. More bidi controls will be added over the next week or two.

Regards
Paul

Highlander
March 23rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
thank you paul... working on a sunday... easter also.. WOW!

Blacky
March 23rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
thank you paul... working on a sunday... easter also.. WOW!
It's Monday here...