PDA

View Full Version : Low power mode and power cycle?

SV8346
March 23rd, 2008, 12:03 PM
Gday Blacky, i read in the other thread that after we update to the latest BBL firmware we should power cycle the flash scan, how is this done as my cursor repeat is on supercharged speed.

Also i think there might be a problem with the V2 going into Low power mode, i have set the low power to 1 minute and it still stays on. I remember from the previous to get low power mode to activate i had to backspace out of everything so as to be back at the main menu but it doesnt seem to go into low power anymore?

SV8346
March 23rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
bump???

Blacky
March 23rd, 2008, 10:40 PM
Gday Blacky, i read in the other thread that after we update to the latest BBL firmware we should power cycle the flash scan, how is this done as my cursor repeat is on supercharged speed.

Power cycle just means to remove and restore power to cause a cold reboot. i.e. Unplug all connectors and then replug them.

If that does not fix the problem, delete the Settings.dat file from the Config folder on FlashScan then power cycle again.

Also i think there might be a problem with the V2 going into Low power mode, i have set the low power to 1 minute and it still stays on. I remember from the previous to get low power mode to activate i had to backspace out of everything so as to be back at the main menu but it doesnt seem to go into low power anymore?

It is probably caused by the same problem that is causing the key repeat speed problem. Let me know if the above suggestion does not solve both issues.

Regards
Paul