PDA

View Full Version : AutoVE with V2?

nonnieselman
March 24th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Hey guys...
Not exactly sure where to post this... so please move it if its not right..

With the V1 i did the AutoVE.. and ever since then its been spot on so i havent had to change it..

Completed the 80E swap last week and just copied my current engine tables over.. Hoping for the best i borrowed a LM-1 since i havent figured out how to connect the LC-1 to my V2.
Cruising my AFR is a tad high... 15.9-16.0... suppose to be 15.5.
In boost at lower RPMs its 12.0-11.9.. way too lean for me.. suppose to be 11.2s. Not getting any KR but i added a lil to my VE table to get me by.
Higher rpms its dead on at 11.2

So my question after all that is..
Is there a way to connect my LC-1 to my V2?
Or the LM-1?

It would take me forever to work on the VE table watching the LM-1..

Please help guys..
Jonathan

Tordne
March 24th, 2008, 07:00 PM
If you had your LC-1 connected to your FlashScan V1 is is very easy to get it connected to the FlashScan V2.

You may want to check the voltage calibration of your FlashScan V2 as well vs. the LC-1 or LM-1. This could explain the discrepancy in the expected vs. actual also.

nonnieselman
March 24th, 2008, 07:29 PM
If you had your LC-1 connected to your FlashScan V1 is is very easy to get it connected to the FlashScan V2.

You may want to check the voltage calibration of your FlashScan V2 as well vs. the LC-1 or LM-1. This could explain the discrepancy in the expected vs. actual also.

Ok... thanks man... i just need to figure out what exaclty i need to do..
i still have my LC-1 hooked up except the power wire cause im not using it so no need to keep it powered on.. i disconnected the LC-1 from its 02 sensor and connected the LM-1 just to check it out...

When i get back in town i want to get my LC-1 back kicking and do another AutoVE..

So.... how do i connect it... haha
Thanks guys!!!!
Jonathan

Tordne
March 24th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Have a look at the LC1 Tutorial, which is installed in your 'C:\Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Docs\Tutorials' folder. This shows connection to FlashScan V1, but V2 is almost identical.

Have a look on the back of the FlashScan V2. There should be a sticker that shows the signal and ground connections for the AD inputs. V2 does not have a common ground like the V1.

nonnieselman
March 24th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Have a look at the LC1 Tutorial, which is installed in your 'C:\Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Docs\Tutorials' folder. This shows connection to FlashScan V1, but V2 is almost identical.

Have a look on the back of the FlashScan V2. There should be a sticker that shows the signal and ground connections for the AD inputs. V2 does not have a common ground like the V1.

OK.. i see what your talkin about. when i get home ill try it out.. i just didnt want to hook it up wrong and mess something up.
Thanks man