PDA

View Full Version : CALLING ALL V2 USERS FROM or NEAR PERTH, AUSTRAILIA.....

Chuck CoW
March 28th, 2008, 02:37 PM
CALLING ALL V2 USERS FROM or NEAR PERTH, AUSTRAILIA.....

Hey fellas....I'm looking for a friendly tuner from down under to possibly help me out with a job in Perth....

I've sent a crate of parts down there for a customer with an 05 (E40) automatic corvette.

I've also sent him an ECM and TCM to get him rolling.....I was hoping the autocal would have been available by now to finish fine tuning the car, but....If there's someone down there with a V2 cable that could maybe log it for me and let me know how it's doing...I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT....It would be easy enough for me to modify the tune via e-mail to get it right...

One thing to keep in mind, if you are able to help me out with this....This guy becomes your regular customer to do with him as you please....He's got plans for heads and cam or Magnuson in the near future.....

For anyone who might be willing to help, please let me know here or e-mail me at CORVETTEDOCTOR@optonline.net

Thanks and STAY TUNED!
Chuck CoW

ntae
March 28th, 2008, 11:10 PM
http://www.chipmaster.com.au/

i think dan has a V2 cable

Delco
March 31st, 2008, 01:05 PM
CALLING ALL V2 USERS FROM or NEAR PERTH, AUSTRAILIA.....

Hey fellas....I'm looking for a friendly tuner from down under to possibly help me out with a job in Perth....

I've sent a crate of parts down there for a customer with an 05 (E40) automatic corvette.

I've also sent him an ECM and TCM to get him rolling.....I was hoping the autocal would have been available by now to finish fine tuning the car, but....If there's someone down there with a V2 cable that could maybe log it for me and let me know how it's doing...I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT....It would be easy enough for me to modify the tune via e-mail to get it right...

One thing to keep in mind, if you are able to help me out with this....This guy becomes your regular customer to do with him as you please....He's got plans for heads and cam or Magnuson in the near future.....

For anyone who might be willing to help, please let me know here or e-mail me at CORVETTEDOCTOR@optonline.net

Thanks and STAY TUNED!
Chuck CoW

Chuck I can help you out with that , I am in Perth WA , we do a fair few vettes and lots of E38 tuning

Daniel Collins
Chipmaster Performance
U2/29 Cnr Emerald rd and Allott wy
Maddington WA 6109
www.chipmaster.com.au (http://www.chipmaster.com.au)

Tre-Cool
April 19th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Seen a lovely looking Yellow C6 Z06 at the drags last week here in perth, is that your customer?

Chuck CoW
April 27th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Seen a lovely looking Yellow C6 Z06 at the drags last week here in perth, is that your customer?

Nope...It's an 05 A4 C6 Corvette....

Chuck CoW