PDA

View Full Version : Demo Mode

07nastymax
April 2nd, 2008, 08:53 AM
Is there anyway to take the demo mode off when the FlashScan is not hooked up?

GMPX
April 2nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Yes, enter in all the license information that came with the package when you bought it.

In the Tuning Tool, go to -
Help > Register EFILive

Cheers,
Ross

07nastymax
April 2nd, 2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the help!!!

Chalky
April 12th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Yes, enter in all the license information that came with the package when you bought it.

In the Tuning Tool, go to -
Help > Register EFILive

Cheers,
Ross

What if I can't find the original info? :(

Tordne
April 12th, 2008, 06:06 AM
Send me your FlashScan Serial Number and I'll get Paul to send it to ya.

1SlowHoe
April 28th, 2008, 02:57 AM
I have EFI on both my desktop and laptop. Can I get them both to work without the V2 cable attached?
My desktop is working fine but my laptop will not let me make changes until I connect the cord. I cannot find my license card. I think it may have got lost when I sent in my V1 for the V2 upgrade. I tried loading the key from my desktop (in the license manager) to my laptop. It didn’t work. I also noticed that my serial number from the blue warranty card doesn't match the one in the license manager on the desktop. I guess what I'm saying is mine is ALL screwed up and I don’t know how to fix it.
I did successfully upgrade my V1 license to the V2. Anyone got an idea where I should start?

I'm running 7.4.1 on the desktop and 7.3.3 on the laptop. Not sure if that would matter. I tried upgrading to the 7.5 but then I got a message saying my V2 was not compatablt or something...sigh.....