PDA

View Full Version : 2005 colorado I5 flash problems

nonnieselman
April 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Im tryin to tune a 2005 Colorado I5/automatic..
Everytime i try to flash my tune onto there i get a Bootloader Rejected popup...
What do i do now?

anybody??

nonnieselman
April 4th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Truck wont crank now...... HELP!!!!

nonnieselman
April 4th, 2008, 05:09 PM
lil help please

nonnieselman
April 4th, 2008, 05:26 PM
this freakin sucks... im tryin to tune my buddys truck and now after i have tried everything i can think of.. i keep getting a Cannot Connect To PCM error... but i just hooked it up to my truck and it read the tune off... now i cant read the tune off this colorao, or flash it or a full flash... we are stuck here in town.. i dont know what to do and i need some help!!!!

kbracing96
April 4th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Did you try disconnecting his battery for 15 min or so?

GMPX
April 4th, 2008, 06:06 PM
nonnieselman, give us a chance, we don't monitor this forum every minute of the day (esp on Saturday afternoon where I am!!)

Exactly what happened?
Did the tune read out ok?
Did it start to program the first time then fail midway?
As per the other posters suggestion, did you pull power to the PCM for a couple of minutes.

A little more detail would be nice to try to help you get underway again.

Cheers,
Ross

nonnieselman
July 7th, 2008, 05:24 PM
nonnieselman, give us a chance, we don't monitor this forum every minute of the day (esp on Saturday afternoon where I am!!)

Exactly what happened?
Did the tune read out ok?
Did it start to program the first time then fail midway?
As per the other posters suggestion, did you pull power to the PCM for a couple of minutes.

A little more detail would be nice to try to help you get underway again.

Cheers,
Ross

Sorry for all those extra post... I was pissed and it was late at night and we were stuck in town while it was raining...

Pulled the radio fuse and it worked just fine...

ScarabEpic22
July 9th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Dang radio fuse seems to be messing with more and more cars/trucks lately, especially if its anything but the stock GM stuff. Grrrrr...