It is a full bolton car.

Also is there a COS for OS#09373372? I cannot find one,

thanks!

Steve

SSpdDmon
April 22nd, 2008, 10:31 AM
Did you look here?

Stock - http://www.holdencrazy.com/EFILive/stockTunes.php

Bolt-ons should be easy. Actual WOT AFR should be within 7~8% of commanded.

steve grizzle
April 24th, 2008, 12:40 AM
I need to upgrade to a newer os, I can't seem to find anything for my #09733372. Any advice on what to do?

Can I just slap any OS I want in there? It was my understanding I had to match it to a certain OS to upgrade it.

SSpdDmon
April 24th, 2008, 01:19 AM
I need to upgrade to a newer os, I can't seem to find anything for my #09733372. Any advice on what to do?

Can I just slap any OS I want in there? It was my understanding I had to match it to a certain OS to upgrade it.
A little more info would be helpful... Are you looking for a stock tune or one where someone else has already done the work?

If it's a stock tune you're looking for, the link I provided should work. If not, maybe you can download a similar tune from a different OS (98~00), look at some of the changes they made when compared to a stock file from that OS, and build your own file. The people here are happy to help if you have questions - myself included. But keep in mind, we are a bunch that picked up this software to learn and empower ourselves instead of paying $500+ per tune at a pro shop. The modified tunes we upload to Holden Crazy are to share info on how we tuned 'our' setups. But, every car is different AND just copying someone elses work doesn't teach you anything - not to mention it may be potentially harmful to your motor if you don't know what you're doing.

joecar
April 24th, 2008, 02:26 AM
Steve,

Welcome to the forum... :cheers:

You have to get OS 12212156 and copy all your tables to it, table-by-table, using 2 instances of the tunetool and doing copy-with-labels and paste-with labels...

I know, it's a bit tedious, but doing this will mean an easy jump to COS3/COS5.

Look at this: http://www.holdencrazy.com/EFILive/modifiedTunes.php
See the ones that say "Stock tune migrated to 2002 Operating System" (Manual and Automatic);
If your tune is stock you can use this file, otherwise you can still use it but you still have to copy your changed tables.

As SSpdDmon said, you need the tables/parameters that suit your motor, otherwise you may end up with damage.

Cheers,
Joe
:cheers:

steve grizzle
April 24th, 2008, 03:14 AM
I have made some changes via logging w/b 02 in SD mode but we may just upgrade to the 02 OS and strat over from stock. I want to see how it responds to the new OS and go form there. I need the Cos for 100 shot, what kind of timing are you guys typically seeing and what afr's?

And Thanks for teh quick replies :D