PDA

View Full Version : V2 repair help

ripmf666
April 25th, 2008, 03:20 PM
when I was updating firm last night I used a newer usb cable and the prong inside the v2 looks like it snaped off inside, I took it apart but cant get to the inside of the usb port in the v2 how hard is this to fix do I need to send it back or can I get the part and soilder it in my self.I dont think there was a warranty on it anymore even before I opened it up.

Thanks
Henry

ripmf666
May 5th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Glad Guy Trppin got with me from another site 1 week and 55 views and no one at all.

joecar
May 5th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Henry,

I didn't see this thread till today, I don't know how I missed it...

Is it getting fixed...?

If not, I'll pm tech support.

Cheers,
Joe
:cheers:

Blacky
May 5th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Glad Guy Trppin got with me from another site 1 week and 55 views and no one at all.

Sorry for not replying in this thread, I don't think anyone saw this thread until today. I certainly did not.

But we saw your post on dieselplace and noted that Guy Tripp offered for you to contact him. The response that we would have posted there would be to contact Guy anyway. We had assumed that your problem was under control based on that thread.

Regards
Paul

ripmf666
May 7th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Guy has it now, Hope he can fix it, He said he has parts laying around lol, I was looking for the usb online and only found a few drop in ones for sell.Thanks