PDA

View Full Version : How far are we, actually?

Garry
May 7th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Season is getting close to beginning, again. I've had my V2 for something like 18 months now, and we seem to get close to where V1 had been, reliability and functionality wise. As I have somebody who wants to buy my V1 (see him about two weeks from now), I was wondering - are we far enough that I can safely get rid of my V1 and do everything I was doing with it with the V2?

Now, I have been following most of the threads here and in the BB part, and get the impression that I should be safe, albeit with watching out what Beta version to load ;) Is this impression correct?

(and no, please don't see or use this as bashing Paul or Ross ... I'm just looking for some objective comments on the topic of replacing V1 with V2 in real life!)

joecar
May 8th, 2008, 12:56 AM
Garry,

If you have been beta testing V2 BBL, then that is my impression also, you should be fine...
it seems to be working very well with LS1B (99+ LS1).

Cheers
Joe
:cheers:

Kevin Doe
May 8th, 2008, 01:29 AM
I agree with Joe, I only have the V2, and I have been doing hte beta testing. It works very well with the LS1B (99+). I only have a few very small bugs that don't effect functionality.