PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my thrid license

horsehaulin
May 8th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Made my first purchase through the EFI Live web site and am hoping I will have a good experience. I have been tuning my own truck for lil more than a month and now toying with a 03 GMC 1500 w/5.3Ltr auto. The third license is for my GF's soon to be Duramax. She apperantly didnt like all the lil girls checkin out my ride, so now she wants one thats as nice in the stable, so now I will have two to play with :banana: :w00t:.

Looks like I am going to be adding gravel to the drive to support two big trucks vesus one, plus my big International tow truck.

But back on target, thanks to the EFI Live crew that made the site pretty simple to navigate and made my purchase simple as it could be.:master: I see the general turn around is one to two days, hope to see that email in my box early:music_whistling_1:, cause I have another truck to tune.:anitoof:

Tony

joecar
May 8th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Tony, Let me know if you don't get it.

Cheers,
Joe

Blacky
May 8th, 2008, 10:39 PM
It should have been processed and sent by now.
Regards
Paul

horsehaulin
May 9th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Blacky, havent got it yet, but I will give it a few days as you guys are busy I am sure.

Funny thing though, my Cabelas Visa Fraud dept. called and checked to make sure the charge wasnt fraud. I was on the floor, they have never called before, not even when I made a $3000 at one store last year. They called over a $99 charge, but not a $3000! I dont understand the credit card companies.

Thanks for the replies,

Tony

Blacky
May 9th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Blacky, havent got it yet, but I will give it a few days as you guys are busy I am sure.

Funny thing though, my Cabelas Visa Fraud dept. called and checked to make sure the charge wasnt fraud. I was on the floor, they have never called before, not even when I made a $3000 at one store last year. They called over a $99 charge, but not a $3000! I dont understand the credit card companies.

Thanks for the replies,

Tony
What was your order number. It must have been processed as there are no outstanding orders. It may be the email reply go blocked. I will send it to you as a private message.

About the CC company. Its the fact that it is an international transaction. That is where the CC companies see most CC fraud. Many banks just reject international payments by default unless you specifically contact them and ask for the transaction to be allowed.

Regards
Paul

horsehaulin
May 9th, 2008, 04:12 PM
7249 was the order number I got when I paid.

Tony

Blacky
May 9th, 2008, 04:42 PM
7249 was the order number I got when I paid.

Tony

I have located your license details and sent them to you via PM.
The email was originally sent about 24 hours ago.

Regards
Paul

horsehaulin
May 10th, 2008, 07:55 AM
You guys rock! Dont know why I didnt get the original email, but you fixed me up. Got it working and now I am ready to tune another car/truck. Thanks for the quick replies even on a Saturday! I know I went with the best for my truck with the way your fella's work! Great customer support!

Tony

horsehaulin
May 10th, 2008, 08:04 AM
I found it!!!!!!! Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in my Spam box, again thanks for your help. EFI Live is no longer on my spam list, dont know how it got there in the first place.

Tony