PDA

View Full Version : 07 escalade vvt w/ a 07 cts-v 6 spd tune

nycblazer
May 12th, 2008, 09:56 AM
hello guys

what i have here is a 2007 cadilac escalade 6.2L vvt engine mated to a t56 6 speed manual. i had the engine harness custom made, instead of using the e38 2 plug ecm i had the engine harness made for a e67 3 plug ecm. the reason why was because the 2007 cadilac cts-v came with a ls 6.0 engine mated to a t56 and it uses the e67 3 plug ecm.
know i have the engine and tranny in the car all the guages work oil pressure is up to 40-45 the engine cranks fine but it wont start. checked for spark and i got no spark. now can it be the security bullcrap vats from gm.
this engine is installed on my 1999 s10 blazer 4 dr. what else can i look for.
if it is the gm security how do i get rid of that i have the efilive v2 scanner, with it i installed the 2007 cts-v program with the vats off.
can you guys give me some advice. i've been working on my truck for the last 3 month and now im up to the end, getting ready to start and it wont start.

GMPX
May 12th, 2008, 10:23 AM
It might be the VATS still.
If you want to email me your file to support@efilive.com I'll patch it for you.

Cheers,
Ross

nycblazer
May 12th, 2008, 10:57 AM
email sent

nycblazer
May 12th, 2008, 10:53 PM
here it is can someone delete the vats. i thought it would be easy by just clicking no. i guess not, then it ask me for a patch now where do i patch :doh2:.
all i want to do is to get my blazer running. right now i dont have spark or fuel when i crank it. i do have oil pressure. also i did not have to press in my clutch in for the starter to crank, it cranks the engine without having to press the clutch wierd.

would this tune work on a L92 engine with vvt, or should i load the original 2007 L92 6.2L VVT stock tune. the only problem is the engine harness was made for a e67 ecm and the original tune for this engine uses a e38 ecm