PDA

View Full Version : Help, Turned off cruise control

phale
May 18th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Somehow in my bumbling key punching I have lost my cruise control. I am not sure if it has to do with tuning or if something is wrong with the truck. Is there a place to turn it on and off with EFI live?

Lennart
May 21st, 2008, 03:49 AM
Not really, the only table I am aware of is B0852 max. injected fuel in cruise mode.

joecar
May 21st, 2008, 04:37 AM
Before flashing, did you save a copy of the ECM's tune...?

phale
June 19th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Just to update the thread in case it happens to anyone else, I had loaded a manual trans file into my auto truck so the ecm and tcm were not communicating. Amazingly the truck ran and shifted fine other than the cruise problem.

GMPX
June 23rd, 2008, 09:37 AM
General rule of thumb, ALWAYS use the .tun file read from the truck, switching tunes from one truck to another tends to result in tears.

Cheers,
Ross

01 silver bullet
June 2nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
I have this problem right now with a customers truck... I Downloaded A modified TCM tune off of diesel place and forgot to save his stock tcm file, sooo now I dont have cruise control because i understand I dont have the right OS, so I am going to try sucking a TCM file out of two other 05 LLYs and try those in it, any other Ideas on how I can fix this issue???