PDA

View Full Version : new and lost

WARDEN
May 19th, 2008, 04:20 AM
new to this site and computer controlled engines. have learned quite a bit just looking thru post.i'm putting a 2000 4.3 vortec in an older jeep,83,. what information do i need to get a wiring diagram for the computer and fuse box.my computer has 3 32 pin conn. and 1 24 pin conn. but my harness only has the 3 32 pin plugs. they are red,blue and white. any help would be most helpful. thanks in advance..

WARDEN
May 19th, 2008, 06:05 AM
new to this site and computer controlled engines. have learned quite a bit just looking thru post.i'm putting a 2000 4.3 vortec in an older jeep,83,. what information do i need to get a wiring diagram for the computer and fuse box.my computer has 3 32 pin conn. and 1 24 pin conn. but my harness only has the 3 32 pin plugs. they are red,blue and white. any help would be most helpful. thanks in advance..

TAQuickness
May 19th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Warden!

You're off to a challenging start. The diagrams you after can be found in the GM service manual for the donor car, or maybe an Autozone version of the manual. A google search can usualy find good pricing on either.

Feel free to post up any other questions you may have.