PDA

View Full Version : GMPP E67 missing pids??

Redline Motorsports
May 21st, 2008, 02:27 PM
I have been helping a guy out with a GMPP's E67 PCM that is operating a LS3 engine. The motor is on a engine dyno and not in a production car.

The OS was not a production OS and support had to create a cal file to open it. I am not near the PCM so I was trying to get the guy setup for logging over the phone. For some reason we couldn't get some of the pids to work while logging. Pids like MAF Hrtz and KR where two of them.

Is there a possibility with a GM hybrid E67 that some pids could be locked out? We tried everything including validating the pids and it wouldn't find these or any of the E67 pids.

Kind of a interesting situation. I just don't know enough the OS to know if this is possible.

I also noticed that all the parameters under the "system" tab our gone!

Howard

GMPX
May 21st, 2008, 04:10 PM
Hi Howard,

Thanks for helping on that one, after I managed to get a .cal file done for it I was snowed under with a lot of other things and couldn't really assist in the tuning issues (not that I like to do that anyway :hihi: )
But, that is a weirdo OS, they seem to have made some code changes to make it 'not' work on a production vehicle, some of this might have been restricting scan tool support, I really don't know.
I believe this was the ECM -
http://www.crateenginedepot.com/store/LS3-Controller-Kit-19201861-P2222C242.aspx

Cheers,
Ross

ringram
May 24th, 2008, 07:44 PM
I think Jessie can get them to work, either by flashing a good os in or renumbering the existing os. I cant remember the details, but you could try and flip him a PM/email.