PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used Version 7.3 yet?

BowlingSS
August 15th, 2005, 04:03 AM
I just installed the latest release 7.3. Can you not rotate the 3-D graphs with the mouse anymore? I am just trying it on my DeskTop right now. I will try on my notebook later this evening.

Bill

Dirk Diggler
August 15th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Click and hold the right mouse button to spin the graph

joecar
August 15th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Press the "?" button in the top right corner of the window you're currently viewing.

BowlingSS
August 15th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Switched mouse keys. Just got it installed on my notebook.
Thanks,
Bill
:D

Patches
August 15th, 2005, 10:53 AM
I uploaded a new tune and did a logging session. Works great so far. :D

BowlingSS
August 15th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Just did my first logging. A lot of idle PIDs; LongTerm/Short Term Correction. I logged some of them but am not sure what I am looking at. Is this number grams/s that your IAC's are off? How do you correct the numbers that are off?
This has got to help us with cams.

Good work EFILive!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :)
Bill

Dirk Diggler
August 15th, 2005, 11:46 AM
You have to make a calc pid LTIT-STIT and map them against ECT in order to find out how far off you are

TAQuickness
August 15th, 2005, 12:06 PM
I've got to get my bird back on the ground to try this new stuff out!

Blacky
August 15th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Just did my first logging. A lot of idle PIDs; LongTerm/Short Term Correction. I logged some of them but am not sure what I am looking at. Is this number grams/s that your IAC's are off? How do you correct the numbers that are off?
This has got to help us with cams.

Good work EFILive!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :)
Bill

Right click on the PIDs in the [PIDs (F8)] tab page and select "More info.." - that shows which tuning tool calibrations control the idle PIDs.

Changing the idle calibrations is not trivial, there is a lot of interdependence and there are many calibrations, each adding/subtracting little bits of airflow from the final desired IAC airflow.

Regards
Paul

mistermike
August 15th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Early stage of 2 bar tuning is working beautifully. I can't comment on idle stuff, coz I'm not that experienced yet. Highlighting the surface maps and having it show up in the table is a dream. If you have one or two "lumpy" cells it's probably just as easy to knock them down manually, and this makes it a breeze.