PDA

View Full Version : Handheld No Laptop

ViciousKnid
June 14th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Got a few more bills to knock out before I get a laptop. I was searching and didn't run across my answer.
There currently isn't a way to scan using the handheld and then load the data onto a PC, Tune, load to handheld, then back to the pcm. is there?
Basically I need to scan it outside, come inside and tune it on my desktop, then go back outside and flash it.

Edit. This is on Commercial Edition V2

BTW I have 2 T-Maxx Rc trucks i'm willing to trade for a decent laptop. One of which has over $300 in upgrades. :hihi:

joecar
June 14th, 2008, 04:24 PM
VK,

Welcome to the forum... :cheers:

At present you can do black box logging (BBL) with the V2, and upload the logs to a PC where they can be view.

At present, black box flashing (BBF) is not yet implemented, but I hear that it is in the works.

Cheers,
Joe
:)

ViciousKnid
June 14th, 2008, 11:46 PM
VK,

Welcome to the forum... :cheers:

At present you can do black box logging (BBL) with the V2, and upload the logs to a PC where they can be view.

At present, black box flashing (BBF) is not yet implemented, but I hear that it is in the works.

Cheers,
Joe
:)
Thank you.
I had heard that on another forum i'm a member of but wanted to come here to confirm.
So is the SD card slot on the v2 just there incase your pc doesn't have one or was it put in as a preperation for BBL?

joecar
June 15th, 2008, 06:15 AM
The BBL logs get stored on the SD card, as will the BBF tune files.

ViciousKnid
June 15th, 2008, 07:25 AM
The BBL logs get stored on the SD card, as will the BBF tune files.

Thinking ahead.. i like.
Thanks for the input. You'll see more of me when i get my laptop. rest assured :lookaround: