PDA

View Full Version : a lill help here please.

dieselboy04'
June 26th, 2008, 09:31 AM
ok I need to log my fuel pressure. can someone walk me threw the steps of this. Main reason for this is to see if my lift pumps are working.thanks

GMPX
July 6th, 2008, 11:40 AM
You just need to log the desired and commanded fuel pressure PID's. That will show you how well the system is keeping up with the fuel demands.

Cheers,
Ross

Sparky8370
July 6th, 2008, 01:52 PM
OK I'm pretty new at this too, but I'll try and walk through what I know.
Open scan tool, plug into truck. Click the green connect to vehicle button on the top left.
Now click on the PIDs tab. Click the clear PID selection icon. Now just below the connect/disconnect from vehicle buttons is an icon with a green check mark, click that or just press shift and F2. Click the supported box to get rid of the ones you can't monitor anyway. Then you can select the PIDs you want to monitor. The caption for actual fuel pressure is FRPACT and the one for desired is FRPDES

roy
August 21st, 2008, 08:38 PM
Very good!I like it! I like it! One hot summer day a fox was walking through an orchard wow power leveling. He stopped before a bunch of grapeswow powerleveling. They were ripe and juicy. "I'm just feeling thirsty wow pl," he thought. So he backed up a few paces wow power leveling, got a running start, jumped up wow powerleveling, but could not reach the grapes.   He walked back. One, two, three, he jumped up again ,but still, he missed the wow power leveling[/url] grapes.   The fox tried again and again, but never succeeded. At last he decided to give it up.   He walked away with his nose in the air, and said“I am sure they are sour.”
:blahblah:
Dude you are about as worthless as tits on a boar with that post. Two post and they are both crap.

joeairforce
August 21st, 2008, 11:19 PM
Very good!I like it! I like it! One hot summer day a fox was walking through an orchard wow power leveling. He stopped before a bunch of grapeswow powerleveling. They were ripe and juicy. "I'm just feeling thirsty wow pl," he thought. So he backed up a few paces wow power leveling, got a running start, jumped up wow powerleveling, but could not reach the grapes.   He walked back. One, two, three, he jumped up again ,but still, he missed the wow power leveling[/url] grapes.   The fox tried again and again, but never succeeded. At last he decided to give it up.   He walked away with his nose in the air, and said“I am sure they are sour.”

:wtf1:

Sparky8370
August 22nd, 2008, 05:46 AM
He must have quoted a spammer's post that was removed.

joecar
August 22nd, 2008, 07:35 AM
Spammer has been banished to the phantom zone.