PDA

View Full Version : Books on EFIlive

Gordon0652
July 6th, 2008, 07:47 AM
I am located at the east coast and i want to attend a EFIlive class but this year i am already busy when the class is being held.
Is there any books about this program? I am finding it very difficult to learn how to use it, the basics, what all the abbreviations mean, and just in general how to tune.

-Kenny

ssvolvo
July 6th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Last year there was a class in Schenectatdy (however you spell it after 3 beers!) . It was awesome but I wasn't ready for it yet. This software is very involved for a laymen (me). I'm ready for Howard (REDLINE PERFORMANCE you rock:rockon:) to host another class.

Come on guys lets do another class! I'll pay double.

Lots of info in the tutorials and Google this and that. Slow curve for me but finally getting it down. It's worth the wait.

John

Redline Motorsports
July 7th, 2008, 04:03 AM
I am not sure if EFI University has any more slated for the Northeast. I would contact Ben Shrader at EFI University about any upcoming class's. I'm sure if they did, we would host the class.

I think an advanced class is now needed! I am heading to Detriot in two weeks for one buts its taught with HPT. Don't really care as once your in the PCM its still GM's insanity!

Howard

TAQuickness
July 7th, 2008, 06:25 AM
MAS motors is on the brink of publishing a tuning book. They are an HPT shop but are quite open to feedback to EFILive specific references. I've signed up for one of the early copies to help provide them this feedback.

redhardsupra
July 7th, 2008, 06:57 AM
one of the masmotorsports just suggested maf tuning a turbo car on ls1tech, if the book is equally brilliant, i'm predicting an EPIC FAIL! ;)

TAQuickness
July 7th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Now I'm really looking forward to reviewing the content!