PDA

View Full Version : take a look at my log and tune

Aint Skeered
July 7th, 2008, 08:18 AM
I finally have my wideband and v2 working in seriel. Although my wideband is trippin out when I go wideopen throttle. It goes to a sensor timing error and i have to reboot the lm1.

here are my logs running with the maf just like I drive it. Even though I need work on my ve table ( will do now that I have wideband working) . Even though my ltft's dont stay on the negative side, my air fuel stays pretty good at wot in the 12.8 range.

Aloicious
July 10th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I finally have my wideband and v2 working in seriel. Although my wideband is trippin out when I go wideopen throttle. It goes to a sensor timing error and i have to reboot the lm1.

here are my logs running with the maf just like I drive it. Even though I need work on my ve table ( will do now that I have wideband working) . Even though my ltft's dont stay on the negative side, my air fuel stays pretty good at wot in the 12.8 range.

I can't help you too much, but it appears to me to be some sort of hardware issue with the LM-1. the error happens exactally at frame 1474 and I don't see any abnormallities in the data (other than the WBO2 data obviously). it is happening right as you let off the gas from a WOT pull, the error occurs on 1474 and the PCM goes back into CL mode on 1475. I don't know if thats coincidence or not.

Aint Skeered
July 11th, 2008, 03:11 AM
It does the same thing when I dont have it hooked to efi live. I am going to try the heat sheild made of copper to help cool the sensor down and if that dont fix it then I am going to change the sensor. IF it still persist, I will get with Innovative.

Thanks for taking a look, I wonder if it is the sudden change in temp when i let off the throttle?