PDA

View Full Version : Professionally Tuned Opinions - File attached - Need opinions please

Dj22
July 8th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Hey all.. I am new here :cucumber:

I recently bought a 03 corvette that was built by MTI in texas whom I though built and tuned these things all the time, app not. Later it was sold and tuned by a place in colorado at a later date. My wideband has been telling me the car is pretty lean at high RPMs (13.5 ish:1) and rich at low rpms when I scaned it with my old scanner, got a v2 now :) It will also stall once it is warm, very odd and a pain as you have to peddle it around to keep it alive which in traffic has nearly got me killed a couple times when it stalls

The short list of the car is:

398 CU Iron Block
Procharged D1SC ~ 9 lbs of boost
Blower MTI cam
Stage IIR MTI heads
Motoron 60lb injectors
255 in tank and a boost a pump
Meth injection at 2lbs

I attached the tune here, custom OS - 2 bar speed density. I am fresh when it comes to EFI live but to me it looks like a stock VE table with a change at the top end of the table and some changes to the boost table in the custom parameters. The engine volume is set wrong so I dont know what that will affect :( And the RAF table is doubled from stock at the low end. The injector constants are also set wrong for the injectors which would be ~75lb at 4 bar where they are set to like 58.

Somehow this thing spit out 700 rwp on a mustang dyno in colorado, which looking at the tune with all the wrong settings maybe it somehow came together.

Im just looking for comments/concerns of what I should be looking at and how I can remedy whats going on with the car :(