PDA

View Full Version : Commercial upgrade

jfpilla
August 22nd, 2005, 08:19 AM
I use my laptop for tuning the car and my desktop for working on files.
Am I right that there is no need to install the Commercial license on the desktop?

bink
August 22nd, 2005, 09:46 AM
Am I right that there is no need to install the Commercial license on the desktop?

Joe - If you want to "see" the additional ETC tables available with the commercial license you'll need to install it.\

Cheers,
joel

jfpilla
August 22nd, 2005, 10:58 AM

Joe - If you want to "see" the additional ETC tables available with the commercial license you'll need to install it.\

Cheers,
joel

Joel,
It's installed on my laptop. I can't get it to install on my desktop.
Joe

Dirk Diggler
August 22nd, 2005, 11:10 AM
I thought the difference between the personal and commercial version was the registration information

jfpilla
August 22nd, 2005, 11:25 AM
I thought the difference between the personal and commercial version was the registration information
Seems so, but it will not register on my desktop.

TAQuickness
August 22nd, 2005, 11:34 AM
silly question, but did you have the flashscan hooked up to the desktop when you tried to register it?

jfpilla
August 22nd, 2005, 11:39 AM
silly question, but did you have the flashscan hooked up to the desktop when you tried to register it?

Not silly, but yes.

Dirk Diggler
August 22nd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Have you filled in thename and contact info. If so that is to be left blank

jfpilla
August 22nd, 2005, 12:14 PM
Have you filled in thename and contact info. If so that is to be left blank

Well, it's been so long since I installed Flashscan that I forgot my desktop needed the cable driver. I still feel dumb. It works now. Thanks all for the responses.

bink
August 22nd, 2005, 12:59 PM

Nah, that's just because you have a cable.

Those of us with the "Electronic Throttle Control" have special tables that show up, in Red Letters!, when we plug our FlashScan cable into our computer.
Cheers,
joel :P