PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone performed IFR adjustments based on actual drive data?

VTC_WS6
July 13th, 2008, 12:04 PM
What I'm looking for here is to see who else has modified their IFR based on logging the MANVAC pid to nail down your true IFR, and more importantly what did your IFR table look like? I ask becuase after doing this I ended up with a slightly curved table and I'm wondering if there is any link between this table curve and some 'oddities' or inconsistencies I develop while data logging and tuning. Anyone?

TAQuickness
July 13th, 2008, 12:44 PM
I've adjusted my IFR based on actual fuel pressure. I didn't notice any oddities in my tune, but by scaling the IFR correctly, it took a lot of the fudging out of the VE table.

VTC_WS6
July 13th, 2008, 01:08 PM
I've adjusted my IFR based on actual fuel pressure. I didn't notice any oddities in my tune, but by scaling the IFR correctly, it took a lot of the fudging out of the VE table.

How exactly did your IFR table end up looking when you finised? Like I said mine is not a dead straight slant like the typical stock line is, it's got a touch of curve to it, yours?