PDA

View Full Version : _DMA/_M PIDs in BBL for E67 AutoVE

scdyne
July 15th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Is it me or are there no "DMA" PID's in the latest build for the E67?
is AFRATIO_M the same as EQ_RAT

Now that I have my LC-1 working via Serial 100% and lab calibrated I want to do some AutoVE tuning on my E67. I don't want to have to lug around my laptop so I figured I could just BBL the PIDs and process it later.

JAY4SPEED
July 22nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
Anything on this? I would like to know the same.

scdyne
July 23rd, 2008, 03:48 AM
In the past I configured my BBL as if it was an E38 and I got data, however I haven't tried it with the latest version and never was able to validate the address was the same in both ECUs. If they are then (at least for the AFRATIO_M and APCYL_M) a walk around could be to call the E38 in your options.ini instead of the E67.

JR_VETTE
July 29th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Same here....

I've been away from EFILive for a few months now. Is there anyway to scan on a E67 PCM for air grams per cyl (shows as E38.APCYL_DMA in the tune app)?

Last time I tried this (about 3 months ago) I didn't have any success scanning for in in BBL - http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=7692&highlight=APCYL_M

Highlander
February 7th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Hm.. interested in knowing this also... I am getting huge swings in timing and I can't trace the problem.

GMPX
February 8th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Have you checked to see the MAP_SQ column has been zero'd in the Virtual VE tables?

Highlander
February 8th, 2009, 12:15 PM
after logging the MAF... i think that my swings are because of compressor surge... So I will check this out for sure.......

What i did to get around of the commanded AFR was to create a calc pid for saeeqratio... it appears to work fine.