PDA

View Full Version : Need a pointer in the right direction HELP PLEASE..

vxleather
July 17th, 2008, 11:15 AM
I need to calibrate a MAF on a L76, can some one point me in the right direction for a thread or tut.... please

Thanks
Shane

limited cv8r
July 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM
These might get you started, you will have to change the data parameter to whatever you need in the edit map properties tab.

vxleather
July 17th, 2008, 11:51 AM
thanks, what do you open the files in... when click on the unzipped file it says no program available...

limited cv8r
July 17th, 2008, 11:58 AM
it is just a zip file. if you need I can re-upload the files, but I will have to change the extension as it wont let me upload .map files

vxleather
July 17th, 2008, 12:21 PM
all good will see if i can, not a great understanding of computer file systems... I will learn :lol:

I see you unzip the files into the map section in the EFI live folder okay makes sense now...

shane

alian
July 17th, 2008, 06:07 PM
all good will see if i can, not a great understanding of computer file systems... I will learn :lol:

I see you unzip the files into the map section in the EFI live folder okay makes sense now...

shane

Looks like we are in for some fun lol. Ian

vxleather
July 17th, 2008, 07:44 PM
only if i can work out how to apply the maps... lol... never done this before.. never even autoVe'd as i am lazy and have a RoadRunner....

Swingtan we need a point by point instruction manual...... PLEASE....

TAQuickness
July 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Tuning the MAF is the same concept as AutoVE or the RTACS of the VE. Get your self in open loop, apply the BEN factor.