PDA

View Full Version : Features Roadmap

Happy Jim
July 21st, 2008, 08:05 AM
Hi All,

What's the prognosis for rolling out the standalone read and flash from V2? I'm presuming it's dependent on V8 being deployed 1st.

And are there any timescales (or short/medium/long term if that's too much like tempting fate).

Thanks

Jim

PS - As this is a hobby and not a business to me I'm just curious.

ahajr
July 21st, 2008, 12:23 PM
Hobby or not, I'd like that ability soon too. Make it run at the strip, then gas milage home. The V2 is getting used, but that ability is one of the main reasons I bought it (knowing it's coming).

Happy Jim
July 25th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Oakey Doakey, if that's too far out, how about the full release of the BBL (I think I mean the whizzy GUI that allows PIDs to be changed easily).

Rgds

Jim

Ninety8C5
July 26th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Hi All,

What's the prognosis for rolling out the standalone read and flash from V2? I'm presuming it's dependent on V8 being deployed 1st.

And are there any timescales (or short/medium/long term if that's too much like tempting fate).

Thanks

Jim

PS - As this is a hobby and not a business to me I'm just curious.

Inquiring minds would like to know? :gossip:

I was under the impression it would be out before V8 :unsure: and before my V2 has it's two year anniversary in November. :pokey:

Happy Jim
July 30th, 2008, 08:24 AM
OK, that looks to be too contentious as well.

How about...what are the next things to be released for V2 (in no particular order and without any time comitments?) :secret:

Ninety8C5
July 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM
OK, that looks to be too contentious as well.

How about...what are the next things to be released for V2 (in no particular order and without any time comitments?) :secret:

That would be good. :grin: