PDA

View Full Version : Error question

921500Z71
August 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
So just got efi and loaded a tune on my buddies truck no problem. The tranny might not like it but besides that, flawless. BTW his is an 07 LBZ. Now on to my truck. Ive tried loading a couple tunes now because i was getting an error with the first, but i get the same error with the second tune as well, so someone tell me what im doing wrong.

It initializes the ecm and gets through those steps but when it initilizes the bootloader on the first step it pops up with an error that says no reply. The pop up after that said try not using high speed and i did but same outcome. Just wondering if there may be a problem with the truck. Thanks.

GMPX
August 3rd, 2008, 10:33 AM
Problems like this usually come back to aftermarket audio equipment that is also connected to the data bus on the vehicle, like iPod adaptors, XM adaptors, do you have any of these fitted?

Cheers,
Ross

Sparky8370
August 6th, 2008, 01:25 PM
The only time I ever had a problem with mine is when I had stuff plugged in, and none of it actually connected to the computer. I had a radar detector, cell phone charger, and a mp3 player that transmitted over FM. I unplugged them and it worked fine.