PDA

View Full Version : Cannot clear "B" DTC from LBZ with latest update

bballer182
August 17th, 2008, 10:10 AM
I had my driver side door pannel off yesterday with the ignition ON while listening to XM. So this set a body code for the for the door ajar voltage being low. MIL is not set, however, the flashcan cannot clear it and the laptop cannot clear it. Any suggestions?

Also with the latest update i only have 131 supported pids instead of the normal 134.
TFT pid still does not work in pass thru.

Paul or Ross please chime in. :D

Blacky
August 24th, 2008, 09:05 AM
After displaying it, and trying to clear it using FlashScan in standalone mode, can you p-lease save a trace file and email it to me.
To save a trace file: F2 Scan Tool->F3 Scan Options -> F1 Save Trace File.
Then copy it from FlashScan to the PC using EFILive Explorer.

Regards
Paul

bballer182
August 25th, 2008, 12:15 PM
will do

bballer182
August 25th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Well i just tried to scan with the FS and it does not detect the code. ONLY the laptop detects it. The scan tool says it's a current code and it's B2978. Also like i said before it doesn't have the same amount of pids available like the last update did. This one on has 131 pids and the previous one had 134.

Donovan
September 1st, 2008, 03:37 PM
I had my driver side door pannel off yesterday with the ignition ON while listening to XM. So this set a body code for the for the door ajar voltage being low. MIL is not set, however, the flashcan cannot clear it and the laptop cannot clear it. Any suggestions?

I am having the same problem. Please post back if there is any solution.

bballer182
September 1st, 2008, 05:57 PM
I am having the same problem. Please post back if there is any solution.

still no word. codes are set and so far there is no getting rid of them. Paul doesn't seem to interested in this problem. :help2:

I thought in the june 22 sticky he was saying like last week there was going to be a new update release but it never happened.

Blacky
September 1st, 2008, 06:00 PM
Did you ever send the trace file?
Regards
Paul

Blacky
September 1st, 2008, 06:02 PM
I thought in the june 22 sticky he was saying like last week there was going to be a new update release but it never happened.

There is a new release almost ready, but it is being held up in testing right now. We are working hard (re-testing everything) to have it ready this week.

Sorry it was not ready when I first though it would be - just that sometimes things do not go according to plan.

Regards
Paul

bballer182
September 2nd, 2008, 04:15 PM
Did you ever send the trace file?
Regards
Paul

Nothing to trace, the FS does not even detect the code. ONLY the laptop reads it.

BTW the codes are still there; fs can't clear and laptop can't clear.

Any suggestions?

Blacky
September 2nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
I still need the trace file. The trace file will show me why the codes are not showing up.

Regards
Paul

bballer182
September 4th, 2008, 12:51 PM
OK i'll do it again