PDA

View Full Version : problems website

87gmc
August 29th, 2005, 02:14 PM
anyone having problems with the site? it seems post have went bye bye

Blacky
August 29th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Yes, the forum has had some problems in the past two weeks. Remedial work appears to be causing more damage than it is fixing :evil: :evil: - sorry, it's currently out of our hands, we can only wait for our web host to "fix" it.

We are building a new site, just - hope - this - one - holds - together - until - the - new - one - is - ready!!!!

We will be moving the forum to vBulletin as soon as possible, EFILive will have full control over the vBulletin board.

Regards
Paul

Black02SS
August 29th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Sounds good Paul. You guys are busy with a lot of stuff.

GMPX
August 29th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Sounds good Paul. You guys are busy with a lot of stuff.

Oh yeah, you better believe it, next year will be very interesting for us to say the least. At some stage we might even sit back a relax for a few minutes too.
I think there is no-one else more than Paul that wants to see this Forum gone and changed to Vbulletin.

Cheers,
Ross

Black02SS
August 29th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Morning Ross. When do you sleep?? :lol:

PS I hate this layout as well. :oops:

Brains
August 31st, 2005, 02:34 AM
vBulletin is excellent software. I've used and administered pretty much every popular forum software there is, and vBulletin is the best I've come across. Well, that's until you get a few million posts in it, and then MySQL starts to screw you with table locking. Working on that though, I'm porting it to PostgreSQL :D