PDA

View Full Version : My new liscense code does not work???

nitrorocket
August 24th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Help!!! Not working...

I put in the activation code for the 2 liscenses. It says they were taken successfully but then it shows no available liscences.

When I purchased the V2, I loaded my 4 previous liscenses during the V1 to V2 upgrade. Showed I had 6 total liscenses because the V2 comes with 2 when you buy it. So anyways, I had 6 with 4 used and 2 unused.
I used up the 2 that came with the upgrade, So i had none left to use. I just purchased 2 new liscenses and put in the code, you then have to put the total liscenses I will have, it shows I already have 6, so I enter 8 and it wont take.
BUT... If I enter 4 total liscenses it will take, but it shows I have no available liscenses to tune with.

HELP... what do I do, I need to tune now, and I need a liscense to work.

nitrorocket
August 24th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Help!!! Not working...

I put in the activation code for the 2 liscenses. It says they were taken successfully but then it shows no available liscences.

When I purchased the V2, I loaded my 4 previous liscenses during the V1 to V2 upgrade. Showed I had 6 total liscenses because the V2 comes with 2 when you buy it. So anyways, I had 6 with 4 used and 2 unused.
I used up the 2 that came with the upgrade, So i had none left to use. I just purchased 2 new liscenses and put in the code, you then have to put the total liscenses I will have, it shows I already have 6, so I enter 8 and it wont take.
BUT... If I enter 4 total liscenses it will take, but it shows I have no available liscenses to tune with.

HELP... what do I do, I need to tune now, and I need a liscense to work. Says I have none available to use even though I just entered the code for my 2 new ones.

Tordne
August 24th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Please send the following to support@efilive.com:

Order number for the licenses (assuming purchased from EFILive online store)
FlashScan V2 Serial Number
The Auth Code from the Authenticate tab under the licensing screen

TAQuickness
August 24th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Might try sending Paul an email on this one... support@efilive.com