PDA

View Full Version : EFILive Screen shots as requested by HPT

Blacky
August 30th, 2005, 11:42 AM
HPTuners have stated that EFILive cannot display certain views. it is that type of misinformed "statement of fact" that damages the credibilty of both companies.
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3418477&postcount=55

Just to set the record straight, here are two screen shots of EFILive in action. They show the screen shots that HPTuners claim are impossible with EFILive.

More importantly, both the EFILive Tuning Tool and the Scan Tool MAPs show the current cell that the PCM was using in the exact frame that is being viewed in the Scan Tool. No other Scan/Tune product can do that. Also, you can highlight a sequence of frames in the Scan Tool (i.e. a dyno pull) and see ALL Tuning Tool cells that were used in that sequence.

We have shown the untouched 100% screen shot - not some hidden/secretive half screen shot that has been edited after it was captured.

Scan Tool image
http://www.efilive.com/upload/efilive_forum/images/EFILive_Scan.png

Tuning Tool image
http://www.efilive.com/upload/efilive_forum/images/EFILive_Tune.png

Regards
Paul

BowlingSS
August 30th, 2005, 12:30 PM
The resolution is really bad on those shots. I wished your site had a larger size file allowed. Still a great site.

Bill

GMPX
August 30th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Looks fine to me Bill, png pictures should be displayed perfect.
I am running 1280x1024 screen res.

Cheers,
Ross

Blacky
August 30th, 2005, 12:41 PM
The resolution is really bad on those shots. I wished your site had a larger size file allowed. Still a great site.

Bill

Hi Bill,
Do you mean the two shots linked above?
The resolution is png lossless 1:1, whats wrong with how they display?

Maybe you're using Internet Explorer, which is configured to automatically reduce the resolution to fit it on the screen. If so there will be a setting to allow you to see the actual full size image. Down on the bottom right of the image will be an "expand" button.....

Paul

TAQuickness
August 30th, 2005, 12:43 PM

Bill

They looked great to me!

Maybe the bad resolution is due to Internet explorer automatically resizing the image to fit your screen. You could always save the image to your hard drive to view it.

GMPX
August 30th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Got it Bill!! :wink: :D

bink
August 30th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Maybe the bad resolution is due to Internet explorer automatically resizing the image to fit your screen. You could always save the image to your hard drive to view it.

I didn't know that......now I do! Thanks.
Cheers,
joel

joecar
August 30th, 2005, 07:33 PM
If you're using Firefox, when you display the image, the cursor turns into a magnifer; click once and the image size increases and becomes sharp; looks very good (I'm using 1280 x 1024).

Black02SS
August 30th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Thanks Paul for posting those. You would think with the demo available Keith would have already known that. :roll:

emarkay
January 3rd, 2006, 03:04 PM
Suggest maybe someone gets WWW.EFILIVE-VS-HPT.COM where everyone can duke it out in their own corner... :)

GMPX
January 7th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Na, I think we have all 'got over it' now.

Cheers,
Ross