PDA

View Full Version : EFI Live tuning support in Phoenix AZ?

Hagancue
August 29th, 2008, 08:51 AM
As in the title, I am looking for someone with EFI experience to help tune a turbocharged LS1. I have EFI Live - most recent version - and am worried about my own learning curve. My LS1 powered car (twin turbo intercooled, stock compression, 7psi boost) runs well and was tuned a few years back locally with the aid of LS1 Edit. I am looking to refine the tune and imporve a few drivability problems. I think I would do best to start by working with someone who really knows this stuff. Any recommendations for the Phoenix area would be appreciated.

Regards,
Bill H.

thunder550
August 29th, 2008, 08:59 AM
I wouldn't say that I have enough experience to be a professional tuner, but I'd be happy to meet up with you sometime and help with whatever I can. I've done well tuning my turbocharged truck.

Hagancue
August 29th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Thunder,

That would be great. Do you ever head over to the Pavillions on a Saturday?

Bill

thunder550
August 29th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Thunder,

That would be great. Do you ever head over to the Pavillions on a Saturday?

Bill

I do go out there occasionally, but not often. Once it cools down some more I'll probably start going more often. What part of town do you live in?

Hagancue
August 29th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Ahwatukee. I would be happy to drive if necessary. I have had this software for about 2 months, and am more than a little gun shy to jump in. I am starting to learn my way around, but there is so much to it.

Bill

thunder550
August 29th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I live up in north Phoenix, off of I-17 and the 101. I'm out of town this weekend but here the next, maybe we can meet up somewhere and mess with your tune a little bit. Will you be available Sept 6 or 7?

Hagancue
August 29th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Yeah - the 6th or 7th would work for for me. You can send me a PM at Hagancue@aol.com if you like and we can set something up. I have the LC1 wideband, but have not installed that yet. Should I have that up and running? Is it possible to do anything productive without it?

Bill

thunder550
August 29th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Yeah - the 6th or 7th would work for for me. You can send me a PM at Hagancue@aol.com if you like and we can set something up. I have the LC1 wideband, but have not installed that yet. Should I have that up and running? Is it possible to do anything productive without it?

Bill

Yeah, you'll want to have the wideband working for sure. I'll shoot you a PM with my phone number.