PDA

View Full Version : Take a look at my tune.. And a little e-fen help please

LS1FREEK
September 1st, 2008, 04:35 AM

This is the tune I made for my truck... What do you guys think? It runs good but I'm always lookin for more!! And I also LOST fuel mileage so please check if I did something wrong.
Oh and I'm having a little trouble with the idle... It almost dies every thime I put it in gear or when the a/c compressor kicks on. It started this when I cut my cats out, could this be from exhaust leaks? I didn't think so because I unplugged the rear o2's and my leaks would be after my front o2's. I'll also post my stock tune as well so you can compare.

And my other question is where is the pin I have to use on the pcm for the e-fan? And do I just run a wire from there to the relay to kick it on?

TFZ_Z06
September 1st, 2008, 05:02 AM

This is the tune I made for my truck... What do you guys think? It runs good but I'm always lookin for more!! And I also LOST fuel mileage so please check if I did something wrong.
Oh and I'm having a little trouble with the idle... It almost dies every thime I put it in gear or when the a/c compressor kicks on. It started this when I cut my cats out, could this be from exhaust leaks? I didn't think so because I unplugged the rear o2's and my leaks would be after my front o2's. I'll also post my stock tune as well so you can compare.

And my other question is where is the pin I have to use on the pcm for the e-fan? And do I just run a wire from there to the relay to kick it on?

There is not enough idle data to review, like RAFIGs, etc. In any case, your LTFT are near perfect anyway. I like to log my MAF, then put that value in the RAF data and smooth it. Log your RAFSs and see what the log turns up. Also, your spark table looks good. Too much spark = waste of power.

Of your overall tune, your PE vs RPM is RICH. You definitely have some power to gain there. Try bumping it up at least to 12.8 getting close to 13:1 at WOT.

Chevy366
September 1st, 2008, 07:12 AM

The PCM controls pins 33 and 42 for fans (ground) , 42 is in blue connector and 33 is in green .
Have not taken a look at your .tun , but you do have to set couple of thing up to get the fans going , look at a 2005 Silverado .tun from www.holdencrazy.com . There is a setting in the A/C section you need to set for both fans to work correctly , then the PCM will control the fans by temp and A/C pressure .

LS1FREEK
September 3rd, 2008, 01:44 AM
Thanks Guys! That makes me feel alot better!!

nonnieselman
September 3rd, 2008, 04:16 PM
You only have 1 Electric Fan? Not Duals?
If so i changed the setting in your tune for you to look at..

LS1FREEK
October 9th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Yea, just 1