PDA

View Full Version : LMM Unsupported PID

winter200
September 2nd, 2008, 07:36 AM
According to my BB "MAIN1Q_M" is not supported. It asks me to please deselect it. I went into the options.ini file and apparently the pid list is the same as the lbz. I was mainly looking to see if I could monitor the egts using the oem egt sensor but apparently that pid is not part of the selection. Any ideas on first of all how a guy is suppose to deselect it so I can display the pids? Any Idea on updated list for the lmm?

Thanks

If I am missing something please let me know, I did a search and can't find anything to address it.

jckleewein
October 15th, 2008, 02:31 AM
TTT!

I am experience the same issue. Did I not set something up correctly? Anyone?

Blacky
October 15th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Remove that PID from the LMM section (update: I mean the LBZ section) of the Options.ini file which can be found here:
\Program Files\EFILive\V8.1\Programs\Options.ini
or here:
\Program Files\EFILive\V8.1\Config\Options.ini

Then using EFILive_Explorer, copy the modified Options.ini file to the [Config] tab page.

Regards
Paul

jckleewein
October 15th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Blacky I had to delete MAIN1Q_M, MAIN1T_M, PILOT1Q_M, and PILOT1T_M. Once I deleted those pids the logging worked great. Will MAIN1Q_M and MAIN1T_M be available for the LMM in the near Furture?

Blacky
October 15th, 2008, 03:36 PM
They should be available now. But given what you've just seen, there must be some configuration problem with those PIDs for the LMM. We'll figure it out, hopefully before the next release.

Regards
Paul

jckleewein
October 15th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Excellent! Thank you!

Blacky
October 16th, 2008, 12:01 AM
A couple of LMM operating systems' DMA PID definitions had not been brought across from the PC based scan tool.

I have copied the config data from the PC based scan tool to the BB logging *.pmm files and tested the _M PIDs for BB logging for LMM and they appear to be working correctly now.

Regards
Paul

jckleewein
October 16th, 2008, 11:59 AM
I am sorry, but what files did you copy over? all files? Did you just put them in the Pid folder in 8.1 file?

Blacky
October 16th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I copied the setup data from our V7.5 Scan Tool software configuration (which is correct) to the *.pmm files in the black box logging configuration (which were missing the LMM PIDs).

Its nothing you can do at your end, just an internal software update we did here. The results will be available in the next release.

I was just letting you know that we figured out the problem and that it is fixed.

Regards
Paul

jckleewein
October 16th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I understand now. It has been a long day. Thanks for you update and I am be looking forward for the new release.

LBZRCKS
October 16th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Guy and I worked on logging my LMM last week, we found that by editing the options.ini file iirc and changing the _M pids to match the caption in the scan tool _DMA solved the issue allowing us to use the V2 to black box log:grin:

Blacky
October 16th, 2008, 09:07 PM
I'm still scratching my head over that one... I can't see how that would work. :confused:
Paul

jckleewein
October 20th, 2008, 02:43 AM
Guy and I worked on logging my LMM last week, we found that by editing the options.ini file iirc and changing the _M pids to match the caption in the scan tool _DMA solved the issue allowing us to use the V2 to black box log:grin:

Were you and Guy able to record the MAIN1T and MAIN1Q? I replaced _M with _DMA and the errors went away, but I wasn't able to log those parameters.

JoshH
March 10th, 2009, 07:05 AM
I am having a somewhat similar issue to this. I can log the PIDs that end in _M, but they don't display on the black box (the specific PIDs I'm having an issue with are BOOST2_M, MAIN1Q_M, and MAIN1T_M). Is anyone else having this issue?

bballer182
March 14th, 2009, 06:05 AM
I am having a somewhat similar issue to this. I can log the PIDs that end in _M, but they don't display on the black box (the specific PIDs I'm having an issue with are BOOST2_M, MAIN1Q_M, and MAIN1T_M). Is anyone else having this issue?

Yeah i added this issue to the thread BBL PID's in the lbz/lmm scanning section. The issue exists in the LBZ also. the data is not displayed on the V2 but is in fact being recorded and can be view afterwords in the scan tool on the laptop. It is supposed to be fixed in the upcoming beta release of standalone flashing in the next week...