PDA

View Full Version : V2 not picking up AD voltage

cyclerage
September 5th, 2008, 01:36 AM
My V2 is not picking up the voltage in any(a1-a4) of the AD input channels. I tried testing it use the flashscan V2 control drop down and its not reading anything. I also did the "F4" external voltage test and its not reading and values. the wires from my wideband are live, I can follow them using a voltmeter. thanks
J

TFZ_Z06
September 5th, 2008, 02:58 AM
My V2 is not picking up the voltage in any(a1-a4) of the AD input channels. I tried testing it use the flashscan V2 control drop down and its not reading anything. I also did the "F4" external voltage test and its not reading and values. the wires from my wideband are live, I can follow them using a voltmeter. thanks
J

you are consnecting both positive and negative wires right per diagram on
back of the V2?

kbracing96
September 5th, 2008, 05:54 AM
J

Like I told ya on tech, PM Ira on here. :)

cyclerage
September 5th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Appearently something is fried in my V2 and I am out of warranty. I am going to have to try using it black box style an a serial connector.