PDA

View Full Version : I cant get the"MAF freq Fail 1"parameter to = 0

SmaknSS
September 1st, 2005, 08:42 AM
I am going through the step by step auto tune instructions when I get to step (26) which says to set your "MAF High Frequency Fail 1 to = 0", I find I am able to punch in a value of “0” but my tuning software will not save that value, when I open up the SD tune file again, and go to the parameter “MAF high frequency fail 1” the value goes back to it’s default setting of (if I remember correctly) to the value of “13500”. Is this a bug in my software? BTW the other values in all the other parameters saved with no problems. Thanks in advance.

Dirk Diggler
September 1st, 2005, 08:54 AM
what version are you running. works for me on the latest version

SmaknSS
September 1st, 2005, 03:24 PM
I'm running version 7.2.2. I would download version 7.3 but I'm not sure if I know how to do the manual installation process.

SmaknSS
September 1st, 2005, 03:55 PM
Do I still need to set this parameter to zero If I just unplug the MAF?

Black02SS
September 1st, 2005, 03:56 PM
If you unplug the MAF, then no you do not need to change anything in the software. If anything, I might change P0101-P0103 to Mil on first error.

SmaknSS
September 2nd, 2005, 05:29 AM
If you unplug the MAF, then no you do not need to change anything in the software. If anything, I might change P0101-P0103 to Mil on first error. I didnt think so, But I do believe that if I want to log the Mass air flow and tune in SD I'll need for the parameter "MAF freq fail 1 to = "0". Thanx guy for the reply's.