PDA

View Full Version : Help dic is @#$%

messejme
September 10th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Since my last reflash My odometer reads"error"
my avg econ is reading 20.6 (no @#%$ way)
and my instant econ is always zero.
Have any of you ever heard of this?

GMPX
September 10th, 2008, 09:36 AM
First up, try not posting the same thing multiple times and sending to everyone's PM box with the same message :shock:

How about first letting everyone know a little more detail.
Did you use the stock tune from your truck as the base program?
Is it the first time you have programmed the truck?

Cheers,
Ross

messejme
September 10th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Ross I apologize I've been trying since yesterday to get a response(dieselplace and duramaxdiesel)but no help there,I got a little nervous.

messejme
September 10th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Ross I apologize, I got a little nervous.
This tune is based from my oem tune. I have over fifty successful reflashes into this ECM.
Cindy suggested reflashing back to the stock tune.Do you have any suggestions??

Trippin
September 10th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Reflash back to stock. The odds are you inadvertantly changed something in the tune.

Cougar281
September 10th, 2008, 11:19 PM
But the Odo reading "error" would lead me to think a cluster issue. There's nothing EFILive can do (that I'm aware of) that could effect that. You don't need the ECM to display the Odometer becasue it's 100% stored in the cluster, and the cluster will not accept any write commands without being unlocked, which EFILive can't do.

messejme
September 11th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Had the cluster warranteed at 35,000 ish

messejme
September 11th, 2008, 09:00 AM
I reflashed to factory tun. still same. I see 46.7 average econ so it is drifting farther from accuracy.
I did change DFC fuel used( brought values up in the 75mm3 and higher)on my prior tune.
I had the cluster done under warrantee 15-20,000 miles ago.Maybe I need a cluster again??

kodiak
September 12th, 2008, 11:58 PM
Definitely sounds like the cluster to me.