PDA

View Full Version : Is V2 BBL still in beta...?

stkshkr
September 22nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
When will I get the BBL that I can use without being a Beta tester. I've had this for 18months!!!! I bought it for BBL.

ScarabEpic22
September 22nd, 2008, 06:36 PM
Umm, BBL is out of beta man. All the BBL files are on EFILive's homepage for public download.

stkshkr
September 23rd, 2008, 12:54 AM
UMM
What is EFILive V8.1 BBL?
A pre-release version of the black box logging (BBL) software has been made available for those customers who need to use BBL before the full version 8 software package is available. Using the pre-release BBL software requires detailed understanding of the underlying configuration files. The official release of the version 8 software will include an easy to use graphical interface for selecting PIDs and configuring BBL settings.

I need BBL for Dummies

ScarabEpic22
September 23rd, 2008, 02:43 AM
UMM
What is EFILive V8.1 BBL?
A pre-release version of the black box logging (BBL) software has been made available for those customers who need to use BBL before the full version 8 software package is available. Using the pre-release BBL software requires detailed understanding of the underlying configuration files. The official release of the version 8 software will include an easy to use graphical interface for selecting PIDs and configuring BBL settings.

I need BBL for Dummies

I see, my bad man. I think BBL is about until V8 comes out with a nice GUI for it. Its not super hard to make it work now, just have to manually setup your PIDs to log. Download that file and read the .pdf inside, it guides you step by step how to setup BBL.