PDA

View Full Version : No "Fuel System" tables for my OS

JoshH
October 2nd, 2008, 10:42 AM
I was talking to a friend of mine a while ago, and he was saying something about fuel gauge tables. I have never had any access to those tables on my OS, but I just checked another OS and it does. Is there any way I can get those tables added for my OS? The truck is an early 06 LLY, and my OS is 12603624. Thanks.

06Dmaxpwr
October 3rd, 2008, 12:07 PM
Hmm...havent really noticed that until you said that Josh! Im also curious is to why we dont have them...

I just looked at some of the trucks ive done and this is what I got...

07' LBZ...OS 6128 (Has Fuel System Tables)
07' LBZ...OS 6128 (Again, has Fuel System Tables)
06' LBZ...OS 4138 (No Fuel system Tables)
06' LLY...OS 3624 like yours (No Fuel System Tables)

All my LMM tunes and LLY down tunes have these tables also...

Kinda looks like it was an 06' LLY and Early 06' LBZ thing

olboy82
October 3rd, 2008, 12:38 PM
I'm new to efilive but I noticed that also, when I was playing around with some other tunes the other day for different os and noticed that everybody else has them but my os, maybe we should let the makers of efi know that, maybe they don't even know that???

JoshH
October 4th, 2008, 06:04 PM
maybe we should let the makers of efi know that, maybe they don't even know that???Yup, that's why I started this thread :)

Maybe Ross will see it and get us hooked up :rockon:

Brad-06-Dmax
January 10th, 2009, 09:12 AM
This is my first post on here. I am also very new to EFI Live. I did the demo before I bought the program and it had the fuel system on it. I need this as I am adding a 52 Gallon Titan and a 98 Gallon in bed. Hope someone can answer this soon.

Brad-06-Dmax
January 11th, 2009, 02:28 AM
I sent a message to EFI support. They responded quickly. They said to first be sure I have the latest version. I do! They had me send them a copy of my stock program so they could send it to the Development team. I did this and hopefully we can get this resolved soon. On a side note their response was in my spam filter. I went to clean it out and there was their message. The only reason I add this is in case any has sent a message and thought they didn't get a response.

joecar
January 11th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Brad, welcome...:cheers:

Brad-06-Dmax
January 11th, 2009, 12:04 PM
The following is a reply I received from EFI Support at Diesel Place:

"Ross has just added it in this morning, the files will be sent to you shortly.

This update will be available in our next software release - Nick/Josh, if you would like a copy please let me know and I'll get it emailed through.

Cheers
Cindy"

GMPX
January 11th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Sorry guys that I missed all this, update should be heading out ASAP.

Cheers,
Ross

Brad-06-Dmax
January 22nd, 2009, 02:40 AM
The following is a reply I received from EFI Support at Diesel Place:

"Ross has just added it in this morning, the files will be sent to you shortly.

This update will be available in our next software release - Nick/Josh, if you would like a copy please let me know and I'll get it emailed through.

Cheers
Cindy"
Well I am still waiting on this. I'm not sure what is meant by "Shortly". Apparently their shortly and mine aren't the same.

Brad-06-Dmax
February 1st, 2009, 03:27 PM
I just received the fix for the LLY fuel system tables. If anyone needs it send me your email and I will send the files. Much thanks goes out to Ross for getting this done!

Stephen Cooper
June 27th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Brad- I am in need of that LLY fuel system fix. I also have the Titan 52 gallon tank and would like to see my driver information computer work again.

dpysar
July 7th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Can you send me the Table too???
Thanks in advance...

ScarabEpic22
July 7th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Can you send me the Table too???
Thanks in advance...

Judging by the original post dates, it should have been in the regular V7 software download for the last 4+ years. Id suggest downloading the latest version from the main EFILive site.