PDA

View Full Version : Programming window - V1 commercial

Bird
October 8th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Don't know how it happened, but somehow the programming window got resized much larger than it used to be - can barely see/use the buttons at the bottom of the pc screen now - what did I do and how do I fix it?????

Bird

joecar
October 8th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Bird,

Welcome to the forum...:cheers:

Do you mean the tunetool or the V1 BBL programming window...?

Did you change your screen resolution or text size...?

Can you post a screenshot (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=3064).

Bird
October 9th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Bird,

Welcome to the forum...:cheers:

Do you mean the tunetool or the V1 BBL programming window...?

Did you change your screen resolution or text size...?

Can you post a screenshot (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=3064).

Thanks for the welcome - been lurking and reading for quite some time. I'm referencing the programming window in the tunetool - where you retrieve / upload tunes from the PCM - haven't touched a thing and it looks to be specific to the tune files I'm using for my SS Camaro. If I start a new tune for anything else, that window is perfectly 'normal' and fit's in the screen.

Haven't touched a thing on the resolution / text size.............. all I can figure is that I managed to hit some key combo that enlarged it. Will post up a screen shot when I get back to my laptop.

Bird

joecar
October 9th, 2008, 06:59 AM
If you can get to an edge of the window, the cursor should change to the resize cursor, you can then make the window smaller... but I take it you can't get to an edge...

Bird
October 9th, 2008, 07:13 AM
If you can get to an edge of the window, the cursor should change to the resize cursor, you can then make the window smaller... but I take it you can't get to an edge...

no action when I lay the cursor on an edge...................

joecar
October 9th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Is Windows booting up in FailSafe mode...?

Bird
October 9th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Is Windows booting up in FailSafe mode...?

Nope

joecar
October 9th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Post a screenshot when you can.