PDA

View Full Version : LBZ equivalent of B0751/B0752?

JoshH
October 27th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I recently put 40 over injectors in my truck, and since then I have been having a slight issue with my truck smoking more than I would like. I was wondering if the LBZ ECM has a table that will limit fuel quantity based on MAF values at a certain RPM, like the LB7s do with tables B0751 and B0752? If you they were available, I feel like it would help me tune the smoke out of the truck. Thanks.

GMPX
October 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Not quite, but there is a table like B0796 in the LMM that is in the LBZ. But if I recall it was calibrated out from factory as it is more used for smoke control with the DPF.

JoshH
October 28th, 2008, 12:14 PM
You mean B0795? It has Air/cyl and RPM as it's axes, but the units entered in the table are lambda. I have no idea what that is. I know there is something that limits fuel against air flow because I can mess with the MAF calibration table (B0201) and it will limit fuel until the MAF values get up to a certain point. The only problem is at cruising speeds the MAF is usually high enough that it will get full fuel, but off idle it won't. If I change it so that it doesn't smoke at cruising speeds, it will have no throttle response off idle.

Sparky8370
August 6th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Any update on this? There has to be a maf table in there somewhere, right? Otherwise what's the point of having one, if there is nothing for it to alter?

Sparky8370
September 22nd, 2009, 10:03 AM
Can a cax file be written to show these tables?

Sparky8370
September 24th, 2009, 04:50 PM
And also an expected airflow table?

bballer182
October 20th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Not quite, but there is a table like B0796 in the LMM that is in the LBZ. But if I recall it was calibrated out from factory as it is more used for smoke control with the DPF.

Any chance those tables could be "activated"? Been playing with smoke control and mileage since the DSP release makes it easier to do. rather than flashing a new tune every time you wan to make a change just load up 5 instead.

GMPX
October 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Sure I can look in to it after SEMA, too much to get done before then.

bballer182
October 21st, 2009, 02:16 AM

Cool. right after the 6 speed alli's:grin:

GMPX
October 22nd, 2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah that too :Eyecrazy:

bballer182
October 22nd, 2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah that too :Eyecrazy:

hahaha:cheers::cucumber:

LBZ
February 14th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Any chance those tables could be "activated"? Been playing with smoke control and mileage since the DSP release makes it easier to do. rather than flashing a new tune every time you wan to make a change just load up 5 instead.

Have you guys had a chance to look into this?

JoshH
March 24th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Hey Ross, any update on this? If I can help in any way, please let me know what I can do. Thanks.

killerbee
March 24th, 2010, 07:44 AM
smoke control with dpf deletes continues to be a huge issue. Would really like to find out how GM does it, the answer must exist.

JoshH
March 24th, 2010, 08:56 AM
The LMMs have a table that is supposed to be for smoke control. I posted the table number in this thread; it uses lambda. I don't have trouble with smoke except for with bigger injectors. I could probably fix it in the pulse table, but that would screw up a lot more than it would fix. I'd really like to limit mm3 with MAF and RPM. There has to be a table in there somewhere.

killerbee
March 24th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Thanks Josh.

Joel, have you (or anyone else) used B0795 to effect maf fuel limiting? Did it work as desired?

IIRC, I was not able to accomplish anything with it.

JoshH
March 24th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I've never tried it myself. Like I said, I haven't had any problems with excess smoke on an LMM. Here's an LMM on a dyno that put down almost 480 HP. The smoke you see is because of the right outer dual rubbing on the guard at the edge of the roller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIMjrsuDDWU

killerbee
March 24th, 2010, 10:29 AM
bet a bag of donuts that is dpf equipped. It works great to reduce, eliminate, smoke.

GMPX
March 24th, 2010, 10:40 AM
The LMMs have a table that is supposed to be for smoke control. I posted the table number in this thread; it uses lambda. That would be B0795.

bballer182
March 24th, 2010, 12:24 PM

So, haven't heard anything yet. Any chance it might happen?

vortecfcar
March 24th, 2010, 02:14 PM
The table can be activated on an LMM, I've verified it. You have to activate the table in the parameters section of the tune and then adjust lambda. Warning: the table allows full fueling past it's RPM axis limit. I haven't tried it on the LBZ.

Nick

JoshH
March 24th, 2010, 05:18 PM
The table can be activated on an LMM, I've verified it. You have to activate the table in the parameters section of the tune and then adjust lambda. Warning: the table allows full fueling past it's RPM axis limit. I haven't tried it on the LBZ.

NickDo you have something that shows that table on an LBZ? I haven't seen anything on an LBZ tune.

bballer182
March 24th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Do you have something that shows that table on an LBZ? I haven't seen anything on an LBZ tune.

I would be inclined to say not without the help of Ross. We have no way to activate a table that we don't have access to.

GMPX
March 25th, 2010, 01:07 PM
I'll post up a .calz file with the table in there if you want to try it. But I can't guarantee it will do anything on the LBZ, it may be calibrated out in other areas due to no DPF (I am assuming this is why the table exists).
OS 12606128 ok to try?

Cheers,
Ross

killerbee
March 25th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Nick

B0797 I assume? Is there a consensus if this table, 797, is correctly described now? Does 6000 inhibit the table from limiting fuel?

killerbee
March 25th, 2010, 01:40 PM
OS 12606128 ok to try?

Cheers,
Ross

698 request here

bballer182
March 25th, 2010, 02:16 PM
I'll post up a .calz file with the table in there if you want to try it. But I can't guarantee it will do anything on the LBZ, it may be calibrated out in other areas due to no DPF (I am assuming this is why the table exists).
OS 12606128 ok to try?

Cheers,
Ross

Yeah 6128 is fine!

GMPX
March 25th, 2010, 02:25 PM
I'll add it in for all OS's. Paul will be releasing an update on Monday (he's aiming for), the .calz files in that will have those tables/parameters added.

Cheers,
Ross

bballer182
March 25th, 2010, 02:28 PM
I'll add it in for all OS's. Paul will be releasing an update on Monday (he's aiming for), the .calz files in that will have those tables/parameters added.

Cheers,
Ross

cool. including DSP OSs?

GMPX
March 28th, 2010, 10:55 AM
cool. including DSP OSs?Yes, can't forget those.

JoshH
March 29th, 2010, 12:30 PM

Cheers,
Ross
Thanks Ross. I take it this is still scheduled to be released today?

GMPX
March 29th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Paul has sent the new release to a few testers, he wants to release it before Easter.

killerbee
March 29th, 2010, 04:51 PM
not acceptable. :)

Josh, thanks for persisting, really hope this works.

bballer182
April 1st, 2010, 02:28 AM
Paul has sent the new release to a few testers, he wants to release it before Easter.

I don't think the new calz made it into the March 30th release?!

LBZ still have 7.23 October 03 2009 or something like that.

Sorry i was wrong the new tables are in there and the new install DOES come with the new calz. I accidentally re-installed build 104. haha whoops!

JoshH
April 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM
I don't think the new calz made it into the March 30th release?!

LBZ still have 7.23 October 03 2009 or something like that.

Sorry i was wrong the new tables are in there and the new install DOES come with the new calz. I accidentally re-installed build 104. haha whoops!

Have you tried it yet? I PMed Paul and Ross to see if I could try it since my truck smokes like hell, but they didn't respond. I'm anxiously awaiting it to be released to us regular Joes. :help2:

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 02:10 AM
it has been released to the regular joe's. It's on the main download page. And no, i haven't had a chance to try it yet. I has busy last night finishing up a couple of spreadsheets i've been working on for the last week.

killerbee
April 2nd, 2010, 02:36 AM
Update when you have played with it. I will be doing so also after Easter.

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 01:52 PM
Update when you have played with it. I will be doing so also after Easter.

I have played with it a little and initial findings are that this table(s) do not do anything for the LBZ. I can still get it to smoke like a mother with logged eq's in the low 1.xx. I activated the table @500 rpm (B0797) and set B0795 anywhere from .9 all the way down to .3 with no affect...

killerbee
April 2nd, 2010, 01:56 PM
DAMN!

I wonder if there is an rpm enabler, like on the LMM.

This is crappy news, after 2 years of struggling.

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 02:09 PM
It's got the rpm enabler table B0797 that i set @ 500

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 02:17 PM
I just noticed that B0793's and B0794's values are swapped between the LBZ and LMM. That's kinda weird. And something else i think is weird is that on and LMM where this tables supposedly works it's tuned out from the factory with B0797??? could it be that this 0797 is the rpm disable for 0795 rather the 0797 being the enabler???

killerbee
April 2nd, 2010, 02:29 PM
did you also try rpm setting up high?

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 02:29 PM
did you also try rpm setting up high?

not yet. But the stock setting was 6000rpm so if it (b0797) was the disabler the table (b0795) would have already be activated.

I'l play with it some more.

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 03:29 PM
Back from playing with good news for Josh and Michael!!!

In a laps of divine wisdom that had been bestowed upon me from generation upon generations of performance diesel tuning i had forgot that lambda was the inverse of EQ. So in my earlier post i had stated that setting B0795 to anywhere between .9 and .3 was not doing anything, but was in fact loosening up the fueling without being able to tell. So, when i went to play again i change the max rich mixture (B0794) to 2.0 (.5 EQ) the smoke magically disappeared and when i set it back to .1 lambda (10 EQ) (way extreme btw, i know just proving a point) the smoke magically reappeared!!!

However, the "rpm enabler" seems to have no affect on the B0793-B0795. With it set @500 or 6000 the tables still were affecting the smoke level.

AND, with the max mixture set .2 the truck shifted way funny. It wasn't downshifting like it should have.

I logged a few runs and it seems the way it is controlling smoke is with the mm3 reference not PW (or i guess it would be PW indirectly) So i suppose this is why it was messing with the trans shift patterns.

Sorry to make you day dream about playing with an LBZ Michael... lol:grin::hihi:

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 03:31 PM
Oh, i forgot to say "hats off to Ross for bringing us an early Christmas present!" Much appreciated!!!

killerbee
April 2nd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Sounds good!

I logged a few runs and it seems the way it is controlling smoke is with the mm3 reference not PW (or i guess it would be PW indirectly) So i suppose this is why it was messing with the trans shift patterns.

In logging past, I had noticed strange PW reductions that did not correlate to mm3, what amounted to unexplained, inconsistent anomolies.

Does it appear that mm3 is being limited, AND that PW is tracking mm3?

bballer182
April 2nd, 2010, 03:42 PM
Sounds good!

In logging past, I had noticed strange PW reductions that did not correlate to mm3, what amounted to unexplained, inconsistent anomolies.

Does it appear that mm3 is being limited, AND that PW is tracking mm3?

yes, it appears to me that the PW is following what the commanded reduction of the mm3 reference is. I don't think that this is a TQ reduction, but rather just a mm3 reduction.

Which, brings me naturally to more questions; how does the ECM calculate the mass of air in the cylinder? Is it boost based or is it based on what the MAF has to say? And is there a pid which displays for us the lambda reference it is using? And is there a pid which will tell us how much air the ECM thinks is in each cylinder?

killerbee
April 4th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Did a few logs, with different combinations.

I loaded all 2.0's and still have eq going over 1.1 (with significant smoke) on spool up. It is better than the 1.3-1.4 eq I was getting. I loaded all 0.2's and got 1.9 eq, so there appears to be a help for sure.

I am confused a bit. If higher values limit smoke (lean), then the desriptions in the limit tables are confusing. The lean limit would be the higher number, yes? Here are the stock numbers.

{B0793} Main Injection Lean Mixture Limit 0.92 lambda
{B0794} Main Injection Rich Mixture Limit 1.40 lambda

bballer182
April 5th, 2010, 01:17 AM
yeah see! thats what im talking about?!?!? these tables don't make much sense...

JoshH
April 5th, 2010, 06:51 AM
This is awesome. I've been so busy I keep forgetting to check this when I'm at home. I'm going to download this first thing when I get back to the house! Thanks everyone!

killerbee
April 6th, 2010, 04:25 AM
So far, have only been successful at bringing EQ down to 1.1 on that tip-in spike, low rpm around 1600 or so. This is with using all 2.0's. That is still a significant smoke trail.

I am interested in what others have found. Also interested in hearing if 0793 and 0794 have been helpful to anyone, and what relationships you see.

JoshH
April 6th, 2010, 06:17 AM
So far, have only been successful at bringing EQ down to 1.1 on that tip-in spike, low rpm around 1600 or so. This is with using all 2.0's. That is still a significant smoke trail.

I am interested in what others have found. Also interested in hearing if 0793 and 0794 have been helpful to anyone, and what relationships you see.I have been able to kill the smoke. I changed 793 and 794 as well as 795. I'm just trying to get it dialed in so I have some pedal response. If you get too crazy with the lambda values, it will not do anything when you hit the accelerator pedal. I did find that when the grams/cyl gets to about 3.0, the table basically doesn't do anything anymore.

killerbee
April 6th, 2010, 06:27 AM
I have significantly modified pulse and pressure tables. So not sure if I am interfering with something inadvertently as lambda is an unknown definition, and there is no pid to see it.

what values did you use for 793 and 794, Josh?

Again, it is only the initial tip-in where I see the rich issue. Smoke is mostly fully contained otherwise.

JoshH
April 6th, 2010, 06:53 AM
I have significantly modified pulse and pressure tables. So not sure if I am interfering with something inadvertently as lambda is an unknown definition, and there is no pid to see it.

what values did you use for 793 and 794, Josh?

Again, it is only the initial tip-in where I see the rich issue. Smoke is mostly fully contained otherwise.
For 793, I used the lowest value from 795, and for 794, I used the highest value from 795. I have a set of 80% over injectors and my truck would have billows of smoke rolling from the exhaust if I wasn't careful. I have fine tuned it to a haze that quickly dissipates, but I can easily make it completely disappear but drivablilty suffers if I do that.

killerbee
April 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Good to know, and thanks.

GMPX
April 6th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Have you tried it yet? I PMed Paul and Ross to see if I could try it since my truck smokes like hell, but they didn't respond. I'm anxiously awaiting it to be released to us regular Joes. :help2:
Send $50, that helps :sly: , but seriously, we (both Paul and I) were away over the Easter break, the software was released the day we left on a break, figuring anyone who wanted things prior to release would download that version anyway.

And is there a pid which displays for us the lambda reference it is using? And is there a pid which will tell us how much air the ECM thinks is in each cylinder?Short answer is probably no, I don't know off the top of my head what PID's the Bosch ECM supports, to add in DMA PID's is a major deal I can tell you. Otherwise there would be lots of them.

{B0793} Main Injection Lean Mixture Limit 0.92 lambda
{B0794} Main Injection Rich Mixture Limit 1.40 lambda
Yep, that is backwards, I'll fix up the descriptions.
Rich mixtures are less than 1.0, and lean mixtures are greater than 1.0. I think I've been dealing with gasser ECM's too long where GM use EQ Ratio's where lean is less, rich is more.

Cheers,
Ross

bballer182
April 6th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Send $50, that helps :sly: , but seriously, we (both Paul and I) were away over the Easter break, the software was released the day we left on a break, figuring anyone who wanted things prior to release would download that version anyway.

Short answer is probably no, I don't know off the top of my head what PID's the Bosch ECM supports, to add in DMA PID's is a major deal I can tell you. Otherwise there would be lots of them.

Yeah, figures they would have to be a DMA pids.:confused: It would be interesting to know how the ECM calculates those two...

Rich mixtures are less than 1.0, and lean mixtures are greater than 1.0. I think I've been dealing with gasser ECM's too long where GM use EQ Ratio's where lean is less, rich is more.

Kinda figured they were. It didn't make sense looking at the LMM and then the LBZ...

Cheers,
Ross

Thanx for the work though!!!

killerbee
April 6th, 2010, 12:10 PM

Cheers,
Ross

Is there any possible way that the 2.0 limit can be expanded?

JoshH
April 6th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Send $50, that helps :sly: , but seriously, we (both Paul and I) were away over the Easter break, the software was released the day we left on a break, figuring anyone who wanted things prior to release would download that version anyway.I'll paypal you right away... :hihi:

I was trying to keep an eye open for the release post, but I must have overlooked it. Sorry for pestering so much, but that table is exactly what I needed! You guys are the best :rockon:

GMPX
April 6th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Killerbee, Yes they can be, if I recall the maths allows it to go from -32 to 32 (it's a signed value).
What do you need, 4 or 5? I just like to keep things sensible for other users, putting in 32 would be ridiculous.

Cheers,
Ross

bballer182
April 6th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Killerbee, Yes they can be, if I recall the maths allows it to go from -32 to 32 (it's a signed value).
What do you need, 4 or 5? I just like to keep things sensible for other users, putting in 32 would be ridiculous.

Cheers,
Ross

I was wondering the same thing. 2.0 lambda = .5 EQ

So 4.0 lambda = .25 EQ

I can't possible see anyone tuning below that. It would be completely pointless to do so. And correct be if i'm wrong but there is no possible way to tune for negative lambda so zero would be the minimum. And even zero would produce a "divide by zero error" wouldn't it? So something like .001 should be the minimum, right?

GMPX
April 6th, 2010, 04:21 PM
I know, minus Lambda seems odd, but they are signed numbers.
Probably more like 0.5 should be the minimum. Div by zero, the famous ECM killer, they may have a trap for that, I'm not sure.
I'm happy to put the limits at whatever, but I just try to keep in mind that someone might have a play and set it to something very silly just to see what happens. Granted unlike a gasser where allowing people to enter in 60 degrees of timing would be fatal, probably this is not so bad for the Diesel.
I'll just keep an eye on the discussion and decide from there.
It is however good news that it appears to do something positive.

Cheers,
Ross

killerbee
April 6th, 2010, 04:59 PM
So 4.0 lambda = .25 EQ

It's not working that way. I use 2.0 and can get 1.1 EQ (calc_pid). My pulse and pressure tables may be why this is happening. Lambda could be based on assumptions we are not able to determine.

Ross, I think 4 would be enough.

JoshH
April 6th, 2010, 05:37 PM
It's not working that way. I use 2.0 and can get 1.1 EQ (calc_pid). My pulse and pressure tables may be why this is happening. Lambda could be based on assumptions we are not able to determine.

Your EQ pid will be all but useless for tuning with the lambda. What have you changed that is making it smoke so much? I've never had an LBZ or LMM that had smoke problems unless they had enlarged injectors. Did you add a bunch of PW to the lower fuel quantities or something?

killerbee
April 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
It would be easier to describe what has not changed.

It is a ground level-up project.

FWIW, the pressure table has no resemblance to stock, as an example.

bballer182
April 7th, 2010, 01:22 AM

Correct, I too believe that the lambda table is based on stock tune assumptions, much like the DIC mpg calculation.

bballer182
April 7th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Your EQ pid will be all but useless for tuning with the lambda. What have you changed that is making it smoke so much? I've never had an LBZ or LMM that had smoke problems unless they had enlarged injectors. Did you add a bunch of PW to the lower fuel quantities or something?

Calc_pid or not you can look at the tail pipe and tell it's obviously over .9 EQ... Anything over .9 EQ (actual, not calculated) will be smoky.

bballer182
April 7th, 2010, 01:26 AM
I know, minus Lambda seems odd, but they are signed numbers.
Probably more like 0.5 should be the minimum. Div by zero, the famous ECM killer, they may have a trap for that, I'm not sure.
I'm happy to put the limits at whatever, but I just try to keep in mind that someone might have a play and set it to something very silly just to see what happens. Granted unlike a gasser where allowing people to enter in 60 degrees of timing would be fatal, probably this is not so bad for the Diesel.
I'll just keep an eye on the discussion and decide from there.
It is however good news that it appears to do something positive.

Cheers,
Ross

Yeah that sounds good. I think it might even be pretty close to impossible to fuel to a 2.0EQ unless there is a huge replacement non-VGT single turbo in the works.

JoshH
April 7th, 2010, 05:05 AM
It would be easier to describe what has not changed.

It is a ground level-up project.

FWIW, the pressure table has no resemblance to stock, as an example.I don't think the pressure table will create excess smoke unless you are dropping a significant amount of rail pressure causing the fuel not to atomize correctly. The only thing I can think of that would cause large amounts of smoke at tip in would be if you made significant increases to the pulse width in the fuel quantity range of 50 mm3 and below or if you have larger injectors installed. Perhaps I'm way off, but that's my thinking regardless. I'll just say this, I never touch pulse widths at 50 mm3 and below, and I never have smoking problems on stock injector LBZ and LMM trucks.

Calc_pid or not you can look at the tail pipe and tell it's obviously over .9 EQ... Anything over .9 EQ (actual, not calculated) will be smoky.
I realize that, but the ECM can't see the smoke. It only goes off of what it thinks is the fuel quantity it is getting and the air quantity it is getting. If you fool the computer so that the fuel quantity it is using is actually more than what it thinks, your lambda values will be off. On the flip side, if you make it think it is getting less air, by rescaling the MAF sensor or putting a larger diameter intake pipe on, your values will skew back the other direction and vice versa. That is what I had been experimenting with before this table was released, but it is quite sensitive and much harder to get dialed in properly I believe because there was a lack of RPM control. I was trying to avoid playing with the pulse width table because I didn't want to affect the shift defuels at part throttle.

killerbee
April 7th, 2010, 05:55 AM
much like the DIC mpg calculation.

that's what came to mind for me also as I try to evaluate.

killerbee
April 8th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Ross, would it be possible to get the calz expanded to a 4.0 limit? I have another day or 2 to test this out. Email sent

GMPX
April 8th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Michael,

Sorry for my non response, I've had no internet access for a few days (well, apart from the McDonald's car park). We changed ISP's and of course it never goes to plan, disconnected from one, two days later we finally get connected :mad:
What OS are you working with?

killerbee
April 8th, 2010, 01:59 PM
12616698 is my test vehicle. Thanks. :)

bballer182
April 8th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Michael, did you ever get a chance to play with my spreadsheet?

killerbee
April 8th, 2010, 03:25 PM
No, sorry. I have been trying to grab air above the surface of the ocean, with feet stuck in concrete. Life today is what you might call, a 25 year flood.

bballer182
April 9th, 2010, 01:17 AM
ouch! sorry to hear that...

killerbee
April 9th, 2010, 07:10 AM
The 4.0 limit was more than enough. I used up to 2.5. Thank You Ross.

bballer182
April 10th, 2010, 06:26 AM
The 4.0 limit was more than enough. I used up to 2.5. Thank You Ross.

I'm assuming that was a personal update for Michael? And not released in the April 09 update?

killerbee
April 10th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Yes. Ross mentioned perhaps an automatic update soon.

JoshH
April 10th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Glad you got it working, Michael. That new table works pretty slick, huh?

bballer182
April 11th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Glad you got it working, Michael. That new table works pretty slick, huh?

I wouldn't go that far...

There are too many unknowns to make consistent and accurate changes to the table. I think I'm just goin to open the table up as to not be a limiting table and dial the boost to the fuel

JoshH
April 11th, 2010, 06:41 AM
I wouldn't go that far...

There are too many unknowns to make consistent and accurate changes to the table. I think I'm just goin to open the table up as to not be a limiting table and dial the boost to the fuelGood luck with that. Wouldn't work for me as I have fixed geometry turbos, but this table kept me from blowing smoke all over the place. I think it works just fine with a little trial and error.

bballer182
April 11th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Good luck with that. Wouldn't work for me as I have fixed geometry turbos, but this table kept me from blowing smoke all over the place. I think it works just fine with a little trial and error.

well that's the beauty of a VGT:thumb_yello:

killerbee
April 11th, 2010, 12:06 PM
It does seem to have some effectiveness, but predictability has proven difficult.

It is clear that the table works. But using it as we are accustomed to, with assurance that we are adjusting correct cells, is a question in my mind.

GMPX
April 11th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I'm assuming that was a personal update for Michael? And not released in the April 09 update?
Michael Emailed me on the weekend saying he had a small time window to be able to test the table on a truck.
Now that the full release of EFILive is out we can do auto updates via the internet much easier so that is how the update will be deployed.
I don't really like sending out zips via Email or posting zips on the forum because inevitably it gets people out of sync from 'official' releases, which then means I get more Emails :doh2:

Cheers,
Ross

bballer182
April 11th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Michael Emailed me on the weekend saying he had a small time window to be able to test the table on a truck.
Now that the full release of EFILive is out we can do auto updates via the internet much easier so that is how the update will be deployed.
I don't really like sending out zips via Email or posting zips on the forum because inevitably it gets people out of sync from 'official' releases, which then means I get more Emails :doh2:

Cheers,
Ross

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:hihi::hihi:

J/K. Not like i needed it anyways.