PDA

View Full Version : how do i buy efi live

hdhorsepower
December 7th, 2004, 12:16 PM
hey guys i have decided i would like to purchase efi live how do i go about ordering it i only see prices for the upgrades but i need the whole system. thanks alot

Black02SS
December 7th, 2004, 11:28 PM
hey guys i have decided i would like to purchase efi live how do i go about ordering it i only see prices for the upgrades but i need the whole system. thanks alot

Do you want just the scanner or FlashScan?

hdhorsepower
December 7th, 2004, 11:49 PM
i want to buy flashscan

Blacky
December 7th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Our online shop will be open on Jan 03, 2005.
Full product details, pricing and ordering, payment (credit card, paypal, direct bank transfer etc) and shipping options will be available then.

Regards
Paul

Steve Bryant
December 8th, 2004, 07:44 AM
hd,
I'm involved in the Beta Test of FlashScan over in the neighboring state of Kansas. You'll be extremely pleased with FlashScan. Both the hardware and software are excellent. You will find that it is intuitive to use the software and the hardware is compact and extremely well made. Extensive design and Beta Testing have been done to ensure that Version 7 and FlashScan are at the head of the pack . :D

Steve

hdhorsepower
December 8th, 2004, 12:47 PM
hey guys thanks for the reply but i went ahead and purchased efi live version6 today from thunder racing so i can log some passes until i can purchase the update flash scan.i just put a radix on my truck and cant wait to do some tuning.

Steve Bryant
December 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM
HD,
Version 6 will get you a leg up and those of us who haunt these forums will help you. Now, you can upgrade and get 4 PCM's for the introductory price. You're really going to like the product. Also, the guys at Thunder are great to work with. I was down in Baton Rouge last year for the wedding of the daughter of a close friend. I went over to Thunder two times and they treated me royally. They gave me an excellent tour of their shop, showed me a 408 Stroker they were building up, some ported heads, etc.

I am also interested in your RADIX. I drove a 2004 SS with one installed earlier this week and it's impressive.

All my best,

Steve