PDA

View Full Version : Hi, im new just puchased flash & tune

blitzer
September 7th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Well, i have alot to learn.

If i could get some help to get started i would be so grateful. I am on page 49 now of the directions, with another 100 to go..

I have a 2005 modified CTS-V ls6 stoker, with a magnason supercharger on it. The dealer screwed up mu y pcm, reflashed it back to stock.. so im stuck with a 400hp car flashed chip, with a 600hp engine... it is running like crap & a m running out of time. Hotrod is doing a piece on my car and imust get it ready.. im so screwed right now.. that has alwasy been my dream.

Now, i calibrated the box for blackbox loging.. I went down to the V plug the cable in, turn on the engition but did not start motor.. i let it log untill the 2 last lights flickered and the green light went out.. i guesss that ment it was done..
I took box back to my pc and uploaded details from it.

It seemed not to give me much info..
Another question... Since the V is built froma vette motor, do you choose vette from the setup or other? i found that confusing.

I need to get this tuned and set to max.. all shift to max, and shut of rev limiter since they turned it back on... lastnight i got to 5400 rpm and motor went into that stupid power loss reduce mode.. it never done before they reflashed my hi performance pcm..

any plese help if you can. than you.. i wan this think to scream.. fast or what ever,,, i should be able to shift at 6850 to almost 7k.. now its a joke..
make me go WOT or help get there..

always grateful
blitzer

dfe1
September 8th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Check your messages

nitrorocket
September 10th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Your in a real predicament. Did you have this motor dynotuned? I would try like hell to ger the place that tuned the original file to send you a copy ( I would hope they saved a copy) and reload the settings and maps into your pcm. That could take you a long time to try to replicate what was done on a dyno. Good luck.

Otherwise, go through your rev limit file and raide your limiter. Check your engine protection mode to deactivate that low power mode thing. setup your 2/3 bar map, and go from there. I wish I could help more, but am am still learning to tune my Twin turbo setup. Lots of settings to figure out.

BowlingSS
September 12th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Did you get it working yet?

Bill

wait4me
September 16th, 2005, 03:10 PM
What state are you in? If you are close i will help in person to get it done before your magazine shoot..